Venom is a wonderful add-on for Kodi especially built for movies and TV shows. It provides its users with some top-class sections for the latest content such as movies, TV series, Latest Episodes, and more by integrating real-debrid and trakt.tv.
This tutorial is to show you how you can install Venom add-on on Kodi to enjoy the ultimate services it provides.
If you are using the Kodi software, you will absolutely love Venom addon because it enables the auto-play feature to automatically select the best quality source for playing your content and enhancing your experience.
And along with Real-debrid and trakt.tv, Venom is undoubtedly a media rhino to have with Kodi.
Let’s see how you can install this addon to multiply your movie experience.
What is Kodi?
The Kodi media player allows you to access a large library of content like – videos, music, movies, etc. It is free and open-source so that everyone can use it and runs smoothly on any device – TV, mobile, Laptop, Tablet, and others.
Also, you can run Venom Add-on easily on all of the Kodi compatible devices whichever you choose.
Note – It is highly recommended that you should use a good quality VPN before streaming on Kodi. Your IP is visible to the agencies when you stream anything on Kodi and since it is copyrighted content, you might find yourself in trouble.
How To Install Venom Add-on on Kodi
Here is the step-by-step guide to show you how you can install Venom add-on on Kodi. Pay attention to the points and closely follow them to get the job done easily –
- First of all, open the Kodi app.
- On the home screen, click the “settings” option, denoted by the gear image on the top-left corner.
- Now, on the next screen, click the first option – “File Manager”.
- On the left side, you’ll see “Add Source”. Click on it.
- Locate where it says “<None>” and then, click on it.
- The program will ask you to type in the path for the media location, paste this link in the URL bar and click OK – https://123venom.github.io/
- On the next box, you’ll be asked to name this file, you can call it whatever you like. For ease, name it Venom. Once you are done with that, click on OK.
- Now, press the back button and return to the home screen.
- Locate and click on “Add-ons” in the main menu.
- Click on the “Install from zip file” option to continue.
- A box has a number of files will appear. Click on “Venom” or whatever you named it.
- On the next screen, click on the “repository.venom-1.6.zip”.
- Wait until the Repository is downloaded. A pop-up will be shown at the top-right corner saying “Venom Repo Add-on Installed”.
- Now, click on “Install from Repository”, above Install from zip file.
- On the next screen, you’ll see the “Venom Repo” add-on. Click on it and Select “Video Add-ons”.
- When you reach the next screen, click on “Venom”.
- Locate the options bar at the bottom and click on “Install” from the given ones.
- Now, you’ll see a box stating different additional add-ons that will be installed along with Venom. Click on OK to proceed.
- That’s it! You can relax now because Venom Add-on will be successfully added on Kodi.
Venom Add-on has been a wonderful tool to use along with Kodi. With the kind of services and utilities it offers, this add-on has climbed up on the best add-ons for Kodi list rapidly. You can enjoy the high-playback quality, large content library, and helpful additions such as real-debris and trakt.tv. If you haven’t used this add-on on Kodi, you’re missing out on something really fantastic.