We understand that SFMTA pay citation might be a bit confusing and require some help, but you don’t need to worry anymore.
We are going to discuss and list all the ways and the process that can help you reach out to them.
Not only that, but we will also help you to pay your citation as well. So, stay till the end and you are good to go. Now, let’s begin.
SFMTA Pay Citation Payment Method
Here are the few steps that could help you perfectly to pay your citation, so do check it out once since this is what you came here –
- Visit this website link.
- Then, scroll down to the page, and click on “begin”.
- Then, you will have a few details that you need to enter.
- So, enter your citation number, plate number, and plate state of your vehicle.
- Then, click on Search For citations.
- After that, follow the process as it asks you to and you would be able to make payment easily and quickly. If you don’t know your citation number, then beside the box, there’s an option for help saying “where to find”.
Click on that, and let them know for which one do you want your citation number.
Choose between parking ticket or MUNI transit fare violation as mentioned in the above-attached picture.
Once you do that, then they will help you like you want them to.
SFMTA Pay Citation Contact Details
If you need to contact them under any circumstances, then do it via these ways –
- San Francisco number within the city – 311
- San Francisco number for people who are outsiders – 415.701.2311
If you want to visit them in person, then visit their customer service center whose address is – 11 South Van Ness Avenue.
You can also visit their public office which is at – 1 South Van Ness, Floor 7. You can also reach out to them via their social media applications.
Here are the links to their profiles, so do check it out and follow them –
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SFMTA.Muni
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sfmta_muni/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/sfmta_muni
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/SFMTAMuniTaxiStreets
Visit their contact us website page for more full details – https://www.sfmta.com/contact-us
Mostly Asked Questions
In order to solve your still left doubts or queries, we have listed a few mostly asked questions to help you gain more knowledge as well.
So, do check them out –
1- How can I change the language if I don’t want English?
There are several options other than English to choose from.
Just go to their website link and on the right upper hand side, there’s an option to select your preferred language.
Here’s the link – https://www.sfmta.com/
2- When is the time when they provide customer service?
Their service is open 24/7 and for 365 days. So, you can contact them anytime you want.
3- How can I reach their official website page?
You can visit their official website page by visiting this link here – https://www.sfmta.com/
We have explained everything clearly and made sure that you have no doubts or queries left by using all the ways.
So, we hope you liked this article and it was helpful to you like you expected it to be. Each and every process is super easy to complete, and all the details and everything is appropriate.