Behind every successful multitasker and productivity champion is a suite of apps that help with tasks, organizations, focus, finances, time management and more. But finding, managing, and paying for all these apps can be a breakthrough. Surprisingly, Setapp puts all the apps you need in one place and one price.
Are you interested in? That was the case with me, and when I looked up and reviewed the Setapp for Mac, my interest was even more inspiring. Read on to find out why.
- 1 What is Setapp and why do you need it?
- 2 Setapp: Selected App Store
- 3 Productivity
- 4 How to find and download the right app on Mac and iPhone
- 5 Setapp Features: App Bundle Subscription Service with Many Benefits
- 6 Setapp: Setting or upset?Our verdict
What is Setapp and why do you need it?
We rely on a variety of apps to accomplish and manage professional / personal tasks. Speaking of these apps, or needs, it depends on the individual. And here are two common problems.
- You can’t find the perfect app. Something is always missing.
- The price of the app is too high and you have to compromise with a free version or a substandard alternative.
Setapp is currently the solution to these exact problems. This platform curates macOS and iOS apps that you may need. And you can explore, select, and use them all for a monthly subscription price.
Therefore, you can significantly increase your productivity without emptying individual app pockets. Plus, you don’t have to worry about setting up multiple accounts or profiles. With Setapp’s cloud sync, you can use them with a single login.
Setapp: Selected App Store
There are some things I absolutely love about Setapp. To get started, it has a very simple Mac App Store-like interface.
Next, an interesting list of over 210 apps, including top-class apps such as AdGuard, CleanMyMac, Clear VPN and AnyTrans. In addition, they are all neatly categorized into the following categories:
- Developer tools
- Mac hack
- Writing and blogging
- Task management
- Personal loan
In addition, we categorize apps into collections such as “get things done”, “streaming and games”, and “export everything” to help detect apps more smoothly.
Sure, Steapp seems to have an app for every task. And most importantly, there is something for everyone. Let me explain with some examples.
Writer & Blog
I wanted to check the stock of Setapp and test it. And here I got a little crazy. I downloaded and tested each app in the category.
We’re happy to say that almost every app is available as soon as you download it. In addition, all efforts have paid off as I discovered some incredible gems.
- Aeon timeline – Visual timeline software for writers and project managers.
- Concentration – Focus-oriented text editor.
- Manuscript and Ulysses – For writing books and other complex projects.
- MarsEdit – Desktop blog editors such as WordPress, Tumblr, TypePad and Micro.blog.
- Mate translation – Understand 103 languages and teach correct pronunciation.
- Rocket typist – A text extension app that stores unlimited text snippets. You don’t have to type it repeatedly.
- Text soap – Equipped with 100 built-in cleaners, it checks the document for extra characters, improper capitalization, etc. and automatically removes them.
As the topic of finding new apps diminished, I noticed that some apps were missing from the list, like cohesive task management tools. But that’s not really the case! I was hiding in another task management section.
And you didn’t have to dig deep to find the right app. All I had to do was search for the term within the Setapp app.
My next goal was productivity, but this time I downloaded only a few of them. One is learning lessons and the other is too many apps.
From Adblocker, schedulers, VPNs, emails, contacts, to-do lists, file managers to collaboration tools, Setapp has it all. plus,
- BetterTouchTool – Create shortcuts and triggers for all input devices.
- Cloud Outliner – Create beautiful contours.
- Drop zone – Faster and smarter drag and drop interface.
- Ghostnote – Add context notes to everything on your Mac.
- mosaic – Ultimate window manager
- JustStream – Mirror and stream content from Mac
- PDFpen – PDF editor with OCR.
- Timeless – Reduce time anxiety by customizing the clock range.
- uBar – A more versatile dock for Mac.
I’m an app enthusiast. I love looking for new apps, especially those that push the boundaries. And Setapp has proven to be a great app discovery platform.
There are also some productivity tools that I didn’t know I needed in my life. And now I don’t want to part with them for a foreseeable future.
How to find and download the right app on Mac and iPhone
I argued that using Setapp makes it much easier to detect an app. It’s time to talk.When you launch the app, you will find recommendations for the app, the latest updates, etc.[探索]The page is displayed.
Besides? You can always check the apps downloaded from the Setapp app on your Mac. On this Mac From the sidebar.
Setapp Features: App Bundle Subscription Service with Many Benefits
The idea of an app bundle subscription is neither unique nor new. Giants like Adobe and Microsoft are doing it for software bundles. But what makes Setapp unique is that it brings apps from different developers under one umbrella.
In addition, it boasts a great sense of humor. Check out our award-winning ads for know-how.
To compare costs, let’s take a look at the five apps mentioned throughout the article.
Setapp subscription – $ 9.99 / month
Well, these are the costs of 5 apps out of over 200 apps, and Setapp already seems to be pocket-friendly. Of course, the calculations are completely dependent on the app you use, but in most cases Setapp wins.
Now for the team!
With Setapp for Teams, you can share your entire software catalog of over 170 Mac apps with a single subscription. Now in beta, teams can save time and be more productive.
Setapp: Setting or upset?Our verdict
When I started exploring Setapp, their tagline was “Think of tasks, not apps, “I noticed, and every time I interacted with it, this statement stood solid.
Some apps aren’t listed on the Mac App Store, which could be a concern for device safety and privacy. As a result, we don’t blindly trust all apps on the platform. We also recommend doing due diligence.
Also, before signing up, check out the apps / tasks here to make sure they describe the apps you need. This isn’t a cheap subscription service and is great for people who use a lot of apps, but it may not be very useful to others.
- Easy-to-use Mac store-like interface
- Over 200 apps at base price
- Top-notch app
- 7-day free trial
- Limited iOS app
- Additional devices will cost more
- Some major apps are missing
- Monthly – $ 9.99 / month
- Annual – $ 8.99 / month
- Family – $ 19.99 / month