PDF has made our lives easier, but isn’t it complicated? From filling out forms to signing documents, merging PDFs, editing and converting, everything can be a headache. However, pdfFiller promises to be a single pill that causes all PDF-related headaches.
But can it be the ultimate problem solver? The only way to know is to test it, and that’s exactly what I’m trying to do. If you are interested, please join us when reviewing pdfFiller.
- 1 What can pdfFiller do for me?
- 2 Ease of creating and managing forms
- 3 Document signature on the go
- 4 Best integration
- 5 Security is certainly a priority
- 6 Does pdfFiller meet all your PDF needs?
What can pdfFiller do for me?
An overview of the pdfFiller feature page asks me to paraphrase the above question, what does the software provide? You can create a PDF document from scratch, completely edit an existing document, or autofill forms and host forms, but that’s not all.
airSlate Inc.’s pdfFiller works on multiple platforms.Comprehensive web dashboard allows users iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows apps.. Simply put, it’s a software suite designed to make it easy for businesses to create and manage documents.
But my question is how well equipped and user friendly it is. Let’s dig deeper and explore some pdfFiller features.
Create and edit PDF documents like charms
People usually prefer to create a document in various text editors and convert it to PDF. However, pdfFiller provides a plain background with many text editor-like features so that you don’t need any other software.
You are added:
- Text and text boxes
- Date, page number, header, and footer
- Draw a shape
Also, like any other text editor, you can undo and redo, copy and paste, search and replace text, use online spell checkers, write notes in the margins, and more. You can add comments anywhere.
In addition, you can do more with existing PDFs such as:
- Merge and pagination PDF files – From inserting new pages to deleting existing pages, rotating or rearranging pages, splitting pages into multiple PDFs, or merging multiple PDFs into one.
- Convert PDF – Interestingly, you don’t have to save the document as PDF, but you have the opportunity to convert PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, text, or JPEG.
- Ready-made templates – Another great feature that works for you is the variety of templates that you can use and edit to your liking.
Ease of creating and managing forms
If you don’t have an easy-to-use PDF editor or printer / scanner at hand, filling out forms can be very tedious. As shown above, pdfFiller makes it easy to edit PDF documents. So if you have it on your side, you are certainly lying in a green meadow.
Fill out the form automatically
But what’s amazing is that the software can autofill forms by merging databases or Excel spreadsheets. Imagine autofilling and sharing payment slips with just a few clicks.
Simply define the fields you can fill in, upload the pre-filled data, and autofill up to 1,000 copies of your form, contract, or document.
Host a fillable form
Why can I create and host a form that I can fill out without any special coding knowledge or other resources, but just fill out or edit the form? It may be a survey, information gathering form, or a document that requires a signature.
You can email the above form, create a QR code, or publish it on your website. Also, set up an email alert and put a copy of the form you filled out in your inbox. Most importantly, all forms and data are securely stored in pdfFillers.
Interestingly, you can also bulk extract data from many forms and export it to an Excel sheet or CRM software. Now, this is a very useful feature for small, medium or large businesses.
Document signature on the go
You can sign PDF documents from Mac and iPhone, but they are not considered legal. All signatures added to pdfFiller are legally binding under the E-Sign Act (2000) and are accepted in all 50 states of the United States.
You can add your signature by drawing your signature on your mobile phone, using your mouse / touchpad, or taking a picture of your handwritten signature.
Some are interesting validated by the pdfFiller stamping feature, which tracks details such as who signed the document and when.
Send a signature document
Not surprisingly, pdfFiller, the jack for all transactions, also acts as the signer of the document. This is also a great feature. You can invite up to 20 people to sign your document and receive a message or email notification when you sign.
But that’s not all.
- Mark fields as needed – Therefore, the signer does not skip anything.
- Signature workflow – If you set the signing order, the recipient will receive and sign the document in this order.
- Request documents – Requires some support documentation and signature. Just add the clause to your mix.
- Authenticate the signer – In addition to your name and email, you can also incorporate social integration to authenticate users via your Facebook or LinkedIn profile.
Another masterpiece for business owners. pdfFiller can seamlessly sync with major CRMs like Salesforce, Xero, Confluence and more. In addition, you can access and sign Google Docs, Gmail, Google Sheets, and documents in Office 365.
The software also integrates major cloud services such as iCloud, OneDrive, DropBox, Box.net and Google Drive. Thanks to that, you can import the document, convert it to PDF, and send / share it wherever you need it.
Security is certainly a priority
Well, pdfFiller can certainly do a lot, but is it safe for my personal confidential documents? Yes, pdfFiller guarantees that your documents are protected and remain private. In fact, we apply HIPAA security standards to protect medical records.
In addition, you can create an encrypted folder and two-factor authentication to prevent others from accessing the folder. You can also lock confidential documents and contracts with a 4-digit PIN.
Does pdfFiller meet all your PDF needs?
Third party integration
Value of money
pdfFiller is packed with features that make everything from PDF creation and editing to signing and protection extremely easy. The basic interface is very simple and user friendly. However, complex tasks such as autofilling forms and extracting data have learning curves.
But you may find videos or online tutorials that make things easier. Mobile apps are also user-friendly, but have limited functionality compared to web dashboards. As you can see, you can’t handle everything from your cell phone.
Overall, for medium to large enterprises, pdfFiller helps smooth out many document / form / contract related edges. And while it may be a bit expensive for freelancers and solo planners, it’s worth it if they handle a lot of paperwork.
- user friendly
- All-in-one document management app
- Available on the web and other platforms
- Interesting and useful features
- Great for processing multiple forms
- 180-day money-back guarantee
- 30-day free trial
- Bank level security and encryption
- a little expensive
- Mobile / desktop apps have limited functionality
Compatible platform: IOS, macOS, Android, and Windows
- Basic (1 user) – $ 8 / month, annual subscription
- plus (Maximum 3 users) – $ 12 / month, annual subscription
- premium (Up to 5 users) – $ 15 / month, annual subscription