Are you a Menulog partner or are you looking to be one?
No matter whatever it is, if you want to know the necessary details about Menulog, then you are on the right page. Here, you will get all the information that you need to know about.
Just stay with us till the end of this article, and you will read about all of it.
Menulog Partner Login Details/Process:
So, here is what you might have been looking for. Below are the steps mentioned for you to login into your account successfully.
So, check these out quickly –
- First, check out this page’s link.
- Then, enter your email ID and password in the given space.
- Once done, then click on the final “login” To get done with the process.
If you have an account on Facebook, then you can login via that as well.
Also, if you don’t remember your password, then click on this link to retrieve it back – https://www.menulog.com.au/account/reset-password/?returnUrl=%2Finfo%2Fpartner-with-us
Or you can also click on “forgot password”, which is mentioned above the final login, as you can see from the screenshot.
Menulog Partner Contact Details:
Looking for contact details of the company? If yes, then check these ways out mentioned below that can help you to do so –
- Here is the link for their “contact us” page – https://www.menulog.in.au/help
- You need to first log in to check out your order status, delivery time, and other things.
- In case you have other questions, then click on this link – https://www.menulog.in.au/help/other-questions
- Then, search for the type of question that you want an answer to or choose from the options given below.
You can also reach out and take help from the social media support that they provide.
Here are all the links to their respective social media applications that they have a profile on. So, check it out –
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Menulog.com.au/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/menulog/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/menulog
- Their blog page – https://www.menulog.com.au/blog/
Mostly Asked Questions:
1- Do they have a mobile application as well? If yes, then how can I get it on my device?
Yes, they do have a mobile application. For your respective devices, you can click on any of these links to get the app –
- Apple Store – https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/id327982905
- Play store – https://play.google.in/store/apps/details?id=com.menulog.m
2- If I’m already a partner, then how can I manage the restaurant and courier profile?
If you are already a partner and want to manage things, then click on these links given below –
- For restaurant – https://partner.menulog.in.au/
- For courier profile – https://couriers.menulog.in.au/
3- How can I become a courier if I’m not a partner?
For this, you need to first sign in. Follow this link to do so – https://couriers.menulog.com.au/application
Hopefully, everything is clear to you now as we have tried our best to make things simple and understandable.
How? By adding necessary attachments and information. Therefore, we hope you liked this article and found it helpful to the best of your needs.