If you are a YouTube regular, you know that any social media platform is addictive. One post leads to another, then another, and so on. After 5 minutes, you’ll notice that you’ve spent 2 hours on the app. And YouTube is no exception. You watched 5 videos in a row and later tried to re-watch your favorite favorite video but you have already lost it!
Fortunately, you have the option to view your favorite videos on YouTube and easily track them. Read together to find out how.
Watch your favorite video at YouTube On iPhone and Android
- Open YouTube..
Note: If you are not logged in to YouTube, you will need to log in first.
- Tap library Located in the lower right corner.
- Scroll up and tap Favorite video Below the playlist.
that’s it!After tapping Favorite video, You will see all the videos you like. You can review them and re-watch them.
Note: You can view up to 5000 favorite videos in your library on YouTube.
Watch YouTube favorite videos desktop
- Open YouTube If you haven’t already, go to the website and sign in.
- click 3 lines Located in the upper left corner of the site.
- Then click Favorite video..
Here’s how to display your favorite videos on your desktop.
Bonus: View all your favorite videos on YouTube so far
YouTube only stores up to 5000 like videos in playlists, but there is a hack to actually show all the videos you like so far at the exact date and time. Method is as follows.
- Log in to you Google account On the desktop.
- click Data and privacy It’s in the menu on the left.
- Scroll up History settings Click My activity..
- Then click Other google activities It’s in the menu on the left.
- Now scroll up YouTube likes and dislikes Click See likes and dislikes..
Here you can see a list of videos you like and dislike on YouTube.In addition, you can click Details button In every video section, get more information about when you liked or disliked the video.
In addition, you can follow step 4 to view all other YouTube activities such as channel subscriptions, uninteresting feedback, clocks, search history, and more.
Simple! Here’s how to view your favorite videos on YouTube. Want to upload your video to YouTube? Check the explainer. Do you have more queries? Please share in the comments below.