Are you planning to launch a YouTube channel? iOS users recently had the option to tap and upload YouTube in the photo app, but recent versions don’t. But we have categorized it for you! Read this blog to find out the easiest and fastest way to upload YouTube videos from your iPhone or iPad.
Things to consider when uploading videos to YouTube
- The length of the video title and description should not exceed 100 and 5000 characters, respectively.
- Make sure the video is less than 15 minutes. By verifying your account, you can upload videos that exceed this length of time.
- To verify your account, go to www.youtube.com / verify and follow the onscreen instructions.
- [設定]Click on upload options from Video quality required..
- If you want to screen before exposing to your audience, you can set the visibility mode to private.
Upload videos from iPhone to YouTube using YouTube app
The easiest way to do Upload videos from iPhone to YouTube Via YouTube app. You will be uploading the video even before you realize you are doing so.
First, make sure you have the YouTube app installed on your iPhone or iPad. Once that’s done, follow these steps. This procedure can be used for uploads from both iPhone and iPad.
- Open YouTube app If you are not already signed in, sign in.
- Tap “+ Icon” It’s at the bottom.
- Choose ‘Upload video‘From the options.
- Allow access In the popup that appears.
You can now select the video you want to upload from the file or tap the recording option to record and upload the video directly.
- Trim and edit Hit the video according to your taste, Next option.
- addition Title and description..
- Set the visibility mode as follows public Share your video over the internet.
- Finally, upload button.
Once uploaded, the video will appear on your channel.
In rare cases, if you don’t have the app or want to try another method, you can also use Safari to upload your video to YouTube.
How to upload YouTube videos from iPhone or iPad using Safari
- Move to youtube.com Sign in with Safari.
- Tap Account icon It is in the upper right.
- click upload icon..
You will be redirected to the YouTube Studio desktop site.
- Tap Select files..
- Select your video from Photo library Also Take photos and videos Tap addition.
- addition Title and description.
- please choose thumbnail From the proposed options.
- Select the option for children or not from the bottom, Next.
- Tap Next once again[可視性]Go to the page.
- If you choose Private, you can: save Videos in the playlist.
- If selected public, you can upload From the bottom right.
We hope this guide will help you understand how to upload videos from iPhone or iPad to YouTube. It’s easiest to upload from the app, but you can try uploading from Safari. Upload your favorite content to YouTube and have fun!
If you have other queries related to YouTube, please share them in the comments below.
You can also enjoy reading the following articles on YouTube: