Microsoft is constantly adding new features to Windows 11 and users need to update their PCs quickly. The new build has a tab in File Explorer and a new Bluetooth menu in Quick Settings. Overall, it’s an exciting time to use Microsoft’s latest desktop operating system. So if you are sitting on the fence and want to update Windows 11 to the latest build, we offer 5 ways to get the latest updates without waiting. Follow the tutorial to learn how to overcome all the limitations and update Windows 11.
5 ways to update Windows 11 (2022)
This tutorial has described multiple ways to update Windows 11. You can update your PC from your Windows settings or download Microsoft Tools to get updates right away. So let’s dive in!
Update Windows 11 from settings
The easiest way to update Windows 11 is on Windows[設定]Is to use the page. With just a click, you can download and apply the update to your Windows 11 PC. The mechanism is as follows.
1. First, the keyboard shortcut for Windows 11 “Windows + IClick to open the Settings app. Then go to the Windows Update section from the left sidebar.
2. Here, “Check for updates“. If any updates are available, they will be displayed here and downloaded automatically.
3. After that, the update will be installed and You will be asked to restart your PC.. Simply restart your computer and your Windows 11 PC will be updated immediately.
Manually update Windows 11
You can also download the MSU file and update Windows 11 manually. This is a Windows Update file and can be installed like any other EXE program. This method is especially useful for users who are facing the “Revoke changes made to the computer” error on a Windows 11 computer. Here’s how.
1. First, press “Windows + I” to open the Settings app. Then go to Windows Update from the left sidebar. Now write down the update pack number. Starts with “KB”..
2. Next, open catalog.update.microsoft.com and enter the update pack number you noted above. Search field.. Then press Enter.
3. You will see all the updates available for a particular update pack. Then download the required updates based on your system, whether x64 based or ARM based.For the majority of users, it’s will be x64..
4. After downloading the update Double-click on the MSU file Install the update. When you’re done, restart your computer and your Windows 11 PC will be updated to the latest build. It’s easy?
Update Windows 11 with Windows 11 Installation Assistant
You can also use the Windows 11 Installation Assistant to update Windows 11 to the latest build. This is a small Microsoft utility that checks for the latest builds and installs updates without waiting for the updates to reach your PC. This tool is also useful for users who want to apply Windows 11 feature updates because it is a large build. Follow the guide below for instructions.
1. Go ahead Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant from here.
2. Then run the program and it will check for updates.follow us On-screen instructionsWindows 11 PC will start updating.
3. When the download is complete, Restart your PC Windows 11 will be updated.
Update from Windows 10 to Windows 11
If you are still using Windows 10 and want to update to Windows 11 without losing your data, you can easily update. A detailed guide on how to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 has already been created, so follow the steps in the linked article. Still, here is a brief description of the procedure.
1. Go to the Microsoft website and download the Windows 11 Installation Assistant.Easy-to-use all-in-one utility Upgrade your Windows 10 PC To Windows 11..
2. Then do it and accept Terms of service. After checking the status of your PC, the download of Windows 11 will start.
3. Once the download process is complete Please restart your computer Upgrade your PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11.
Update Windows 11 without TPM
If your desktop or laptop doesn’t come with a TPM chip, don’t worry. You can use Rufus to seamlessly bypass the TPM requirements and update Windows 11 without using the TPM. However, keep in mind that you need to do a clean install of Windows 11 on your PC. Here’s how to do this:
1. First, go ahead Download the ISO image From here on Windows 11.
2. After that Download Rufus from here.
3. Next, start Rufus and insert the USB thumb drive into your PC. Rufus will automatically detect the USB drive. next,”selectSelect, and then select the Windows 11 ISO image.
5. Finally, “startAt the bottom. “
6. When the flash process is complete, close Rufus and restart your PC. When the PC boots, press and hold the boot key. Follow the guide on how to install Windows 11 from USB for detailed instructions.
Note: On HP laptops, press the “Esc” key at boot time to display the boot menu. For other laptops and desktops, you need to find the boot key on the internet. Must be F12, F9, F10, etc.
7. Well, Select a USB drive Flash the Windows 11 ISO and press Enter.
8. The Windows installer will open. Here, Select the partition where you want to install Windows 11And the installation will start immediately with no errors.
9. When the installation is complete and you restart your PC, you should see something like this: Update to Windows 11 No TPM or secure boot requirements.
Seamlessly install Windows 11 updates on your PC
Therefore, these are 5 different ways you can use to update Windows 11 on your computer. For most users, Windows settings can fix the problem, but if you don’t want to wait, you can always download the Windows 11 Installation Assistant and upgrade your PC right away. Anyway, it’s all from us. If you want to know how to uninstall the app on Windows 11, follow the linked tutorial. We also have a handy guide for updating drivers in Windows 11. Finally, if you have any questions, please let us know in the comments below.