Windows 11 is packed with new features, but it’s also true that it contains a lot of preloaded apps that you don’t really need. That’s why I created a tutorial on how to debroke Windows 11 to speed up your computer. If you don’t use the debroter root and just uninstall the unwanted apps, you’ll have access to the right place. This guide includes multiple ways to uninstall apps in Windows 11, from removing Microsoft Store apps to system apps that cannot be uninstalled from Control Panel or Windows Settings. So let’s go ahead and learn how to uninstall the app on Windows 11.
- 1 Uninstalling apps on Windows 11: 5 ways to explain (2022)
- 2 Uninstall Microsoft Store apps, system apps, etc. from Windows 11
Uninstalling apps on Windows 11: 5 ways to explain (2022)
This guide has described 5 easy ways to uninstall apps in Windows 11. The first three methods are built into Windows 11, but if you need more options and want to remove the system, hide, and framework apps, use the table below to get the fourth in this tutorial. Please move to the section.
The easiest way to uninstall apps installed on your Windows 11 computer is[スタート]From the menu. The mechanism is as follows.
1. Open the start menu and simply Right click on the app If it is fixed here, delete it and[アンインストール]Click. The app will be removed immediately.
2. “All appsAppears in the Start menu and uninstalls the installed apps from your computer.
2. When uninstalling Win32 app [スタート]From the menu, go to Control Panel. We have explained below how to uninstall the app from the control panel, so please follow the steps provided there.
Uninstall the Windows 11 app from the control panel
Another easy and most popular way to uninstall apps in Windows 11 is from the good old control panel. The mechanism is as follows.
1. Use the Windows 11 keyboard shortcut “Windows + R” to open an execution prompt. Here,
appwiz.cpl Press Enter.
2. This allows[プログラムと機能]The window opens directly. Now, right-click on the app you want to remove and click “Uninstall“.
3. Next, On-screen instructions, that’s all. The program has now been successfully uninstalled from your Windows 11 PC.
Uninstall the Windows 11 program from the settings
Apart from the control panel, Windows 11[設定]You can also uninstall the app from the page. The nice thing about this method is that your Windows settings will list all system apps and Microsoft Store apps in one place. You can uninstall all Microsoft Store apps in Windows 11 and remove some system apps as well. Here’s how to remove Windows 11 apps and programs from the Settings app.
1. Using the “Windows + I” keyboard shortcut[設定]Open and from the left sidebar[アプリ]Go to the section. next,”Apps and featuresIn the right pane.
2. The Settings app loads all system apps and third party apps installed on your Windows 11 PC. Here, click the 3-dot menu and click “UninstallUse “” for apps to be deleted.
Note: Not all system apps can be uninstalled from Windows settings. Therefore, if you want to uninstall them, proceed to the next section.
3. Once again, “UninstallClick “” in the pop-up menu to complete. Within seconds, the program will be removed from your Windows 11 computer.
If you are looking for a utility that can remove system and hidden apps in Windows 11, O & O AppBuster is highly recommended.that is 1.5MB program No installation required. Just do that and the program will scan your PC and show you all the programs you have installed, including the hidden apps your system needs, store apps, and framework apps. You can select the selected app and remove it from Windows 11 with just one click. O & O AppBuster can create a system restore point and restore it to its original state in the event of a problem.
1. First, go ahead Download O & O AppBuster From this link. This is a free app from O & O’s home, similar to ShutUp10 that I used to make Windows 11 a privacy-friendly OS.
2. Next, run the AppBuster program. Instantly, it scans your PC and lists all removable apps. Next, select the app and select “delete“. Here you can select and remove system apps that you couldn’t previously remove from your Windows settings.
3. At the next prompt,have understood“.
4. After that, “yesUse to automatically create a system restore point.
5. And that’s almost it.The selected app is Uninstall Immediately from a Windows 11 PC.
6. If you want to dig deeper and uninstall framework apps and other system apps from Windows 11, go to the top bar[表示]Click to enable it. Then select the app and uninstall it.
7. Finally, if you accidentally uninstall the program I want to get it back, Select it and select “Install”. AppBuster will restore that particular app immediately.
Remove Windows 11 apps using PowerShell
Apart from the EXE program, Windows 11 comes with an Appx package that needs to be uninstalled from the PowerShell terminal. If you want to use PowerShell to remove such Windows 11 apps, please follow the steps below.
1. First, press the Windows key once and search for “Powershell”. next,”Run as administrator “” In the right pane.
2. In the PowerShell window, run the following command Show all installed apps.. Now write down the name of the app you want to uninstall.
Get-AppxPackage | Select Name
3. Next, run the following command to uninstall the app using Powershell on Windows 11. Now check the following: please Exchange
appname Use the actual app name you noted above.
Get-AppxPackage *appname* | Remove-AppxPackage -AllUsers
4. That’s all.The program is Uninstall Immediately from a Windows 11 PC.
Uninstall Microsoft Store apps, system apps, etc. from Windows 11
Therefore, these are 5 ways to uninstall programs such as Camera app, Xbox app, Store app from Windows 11. If you get an “Unable to uninstall app” error on your Windows 11 machine, use O & O. Use AppBuster or PowerShell to remove these apps immediately. Anyway, it’s all from us. If you want to boot Windows 11 in safe mode and uninstall the app from an isolated environment, follow the linked article. And if you want to reset your Windows 11 PC to factory without losing data, we also have a detailed guide to do so. Finally, if you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below.