Dark Mode on iOS is a great feature for reducing screen glare, preserving battery life, and switching slightly.
As the name implies, the display on your iPhone or iPad will look dark. This helps reduce eye strain caused by looking at the screen, especially in dark places.
It also helps extend the battery life of your device. Now let’s learn how to turn on Dark Mode on your iPhone and iPad.
How to turn on dark mode: iPhone or iPad Control Center
There are multiple ways to enable dark mode. However, the easiest way to do that is to use the Control Center.
- For iPhone 8 Plus and earlier, swipe from bottom to top. On iPhone X and later (and iPad), swipe down from the upper right corner to access Control center..
- Then press and hold the brightness control option on the display.
- You will see a new option called Appearance light.. Tap it and Dark Mode will instantly take over the entire UI of your device.
It darkens the entire user interface and shows its compelling impact on all compatible apps.
How to turn on dark mode from settings
- Open Configuration → Display and brightness..
- Select now dark Perform this function.
That’s all you need to use Dark Mode on your iPhone or iPad. If you want to turn dark mode off (return to light), switch to the same setting. light anytime.
How to turn dark mode on and off automatically on your iPhone or iPad
It’s worth noting that you can also set this feature to automatically activate it based on a specific time of day.
To do so Settings → Display and brightness, Choose dark Then switch Automatic on.Then tap option.. Then, depending on how you use Dark Mode, From sunset to sunrise Or go with Custom schedule According to your taste.
Now that you already know how to disable Dark Mode from the Control Center, I’ll explain it just in case.
Simply grow Control Center → Press and hold the brightness control slider → tap next The appearance is dark And you can go.
Now that you have these useful features, let us know your thoughts. Do you prefer dark mode to light mode? We definitely do!
Any other questions? Share them with us in the comments below. We will do our best to help you!
You may like it too: