With Zoom for video conferencing and Google Calendar to track all your meetings, you can easily connect the two platforms to increase your productivity. Zoom’s GSuite add-on makes it easy to schedule and customize Zoom meetings from Gmail or Google Calendar. This integration makes it easy to add zoom call invitation links to your Google Calendar appointments and share them with multiple recipients. Here’s how to send a Zoom meeting invitation from Google Calendar.
Send Zoom Meeting Invite from Google Calendar: Step-by-Step Guide (2021)
The G Suite add-on is the easiest way to add a Zoom link to your event invitation, but you can also manually add a Zoom meeting link to your Google Calendar. However, it takes a little more effort. In this article, you’ll learn both how to add Zoom Meeting invitations to Google Calendar and how to send invitations to colleagues and colleagues.
Note: This article describes the integration of Zoom and Google Calendar. If you want to sync your Zoom Meeting on your iPhone or iPad, see our guide on how to sync your Zoom Meeting with your iPhone or iPad calendar...
Zoom and GSuite integration works in both directions. In other words, the meeting invitation link created in Zoom is automatically added to Google Calendar. Here’s how to schedule a Zoom meeting in Google Calendar and send an invitation link to your participants:
- First, log in to your Google account and “Zoom for GSuite” plugin (Free) From the official GSuite Marketplace.
Note: If you are using an enterprise account, you will need to ask your IT administrator for installation permissions. The add-on also requires a large number of permissions, including full access to the entire contact list. If that’s unpleasant, skip this method and see Method 2, which doesn’t require add-ons...
- Then open Google Calendar and look for the zoom icon on the right side of the screen. Click the icon to sign in to your Zoom account via the add-on.
- To switch “Pre-approval” option Follow the onscreen instructions to authorize the app to access your Google Account data.
- Then create a new Google Calendar appointment andAdd a meeting“field. Then click on the drop-down menu and clickZoom meetingFrom the available options. ” At the end,”saveUse “at the bottom” to save your settings.
- The add-on now automatically fills in the meeting ID, password, and passcode for calendar events. You’ll also see links to join steps that will help those new to Zoom. Now click on the newly created event in Google Calendar and click “Add guestInvite participants to the meeting in the field. Finally, click the “Envelope” icon to email the invitation to the guest.
Method 2: Manually add Zoom Invite Link to Google Calendar
As mentioned earlier, you can add a zoom meeting link to your Google Calendar event without any add-ons. In fact, add-ons are a better option from a privacy perspective as they require a large amount of permissions, including full access to the entire contact list. However, keep in mind that the manual method does not automatically sync meetings between Zoom and Calendar. If you can live on it, here’s how to add a zoom invitation link to Google Calendar without using add-ons.
- Open the Zoom client on your computer (or Android / iOS phone) Create a new meeting.. next,”Copy the invitation“Meeting screen” button.
- Then sign in to Google in your web browser.Then open Google Calendar and at the bottom[メモ]Manually paste the meeting information into the field,[ズーム]Add an invitation link. At the end,”save“You can now use the email link to add guests and send invitations, as described above.
- When a participant accepts the invitation, the meeting link will appear in Google Calendar and the meeting link or[ズーム会議に参加]You will be able to join by clicking the button.
Easily send zoom meeting calendar invitations!
Zoom and GSuite are two of the most widely used productivity applications between businesses and individuals. The two integrations allow users to easily schedule Zoom meetings and invite friends, family and colleagues from within Google Calendar. Did this tutorial help you get the most out of your Zoom and Google Calendar integration? Please let us know in the comments below. Meanwhile, Zoom users should also review other Zoom tutorials, such as how to rename them in Zoom and how to use Zoom’s immersive views.