I prefer to sync some memorable photos with my Apple Watch and use them as watch faces in general. The Apple Watch’s ability to circulate synced images each time you raise your hand or tap the display is superb. In addition, watchOS 8 allows you to set your Portrait watch face to make your Apple Watch a more immersive and personal touch. But that’s not all. Another equally useful feature added to watchOS 8 is the ability to share photos directly from your wrist. If you want to know how this feature works, here’s how to share your photos via Apple Watch messages and emails.
It was only a matter of time before the company allowed the wearable to send photos, as it was easy to send messages from the Apple Watch. Well, that’s possible, so check out the step-by-step guide below.
Sync photos with Apple Watch
To start sharing photos on watchOS 8, make sure you sync some photos with your Apple Watch. If you haven’t synced the image with your clock yet, open the Clock app on your iPhone. So go to “[マイウォッチ]Tab->[写真]->[アルバムの同期]”.. Then select the album you want to sync with your smartwatch.
Keep in mind that you also have the option to automatically sync your featured photos and memories from your iPhone to your Apple Watch. Be sure to enable switching between “Sync Memory” and “Sync Featured Photos” in case you want to access your favorite images directly from your wrist.
That said, let’s take a look at the steps you need to follow to send photos via the Apple Watch Messages and Emails app.
- First, click Digital crown Go to your Apple Watch home screen.
2. Then start Photo app..
3. Next, Please select a photo I want to share it with friends and loved ones via Apple Watch email or iMessage.
4. Then tap Share button Located in the lower right corner of the screen.
Note: If you don’t see the share button and it’s hidden, tap the selected photo once to see it.
5. Now you can choose: Share photos via message or email app On Apple Watch.
5. The process is simple and very similar for both email and message. Therefore, no matter which communication app you choose, you will not face any problems. In this tutorial, you will send an image via the messaging app.
Tap the message icon (shown in the screenshot above), then Select the Add Contact option.. You can then select the recipient from the contacts or dictate the name.
6. Besides, you can also Write a short message It will be sent with the image.
7. Finally, scroll down to “sendUse to share your Apple Watch photos. From now on, you don’t have to pull out your iPhone for such a trivial task.
An easy way to send photos via email or message with watchOS 8
In short, this is an easy way to share your favorite images via the Apple Watch Messages or Email app. This is another notable step in making the watch independent, so you can perform common tasks without relying on the paired iPhone. It’s good that the Cupertino giant slowly but steadily gives the Apple Watch freedom and a life beyond the iPhone. By the way, what do you have to say about watchOS 8 and cool new features like mindfulness, focus mode, sleep breathing rate and more? Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.