WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging platforms. However, it’s annoying to have to store the number in the contact before sending the message. Imagine shopping online and then saving on the number of vendors to request order tracking or for any other reason.
Well, don’t worry! We have found several workarounds to help you send WhatsApp messages without saving your contacts on your iPhone. Read on to find out how!
This is the easiest way to send WhatsApp messages without adding contacts. In addition, the website belongs to WhatsApp.
- Open browser And type https://wa.me/PhoneNumber..
Replace “phone number” with the contact number you want to text in your country code.
- Tap Open On the next page.
- You can now send a message directly to the other party on WhatsApp.
If the previous method doesn’t suit your needs, you can turn off WhatsApp contact access. This will result in the loss of the names of all users who are already in conversation. Also, you cannot start a new conversation with the saved number and you will have to enter the number manually.
- Open Configuration On your iPhone.
- Tap privacy Then tap contact address..
- Toggle off WhatsApp.
- Then open WhatsApp and Start a new chat option.
- Enter as follows telephone number..
that’s it! You can now start chatting on WhatsApp without adding contacts.
This way you can send WhatsApp messages to someone in a common WhatsApp group instead of contacts. You can send a message directly from chat or group information. In the former case, follow these steps:
- Long press That person’s message.
- Tap more..
- select reply Personally..
There is another way:
- Tap Group information..
- Scroll down participant Tap contact..
- In the user’s profile, tap message Has completed.
Ping an unsaved number on WhatsApp for iPhone using the Siri shortcut
You can also start a chat on WhatsApp without saving your contacts from Apple’s shortcut app. Method is as follows.
- Download and add this WhatsApp unsaved number Shortcut.
- go to Shortcut App..
- choose WhatsApp unsaved number Shortcut.
- Enter Country code When Contact number..
There is no need to add a country code symbol.
- You will now be redirected to the chat without saving the number.
These were some of the best ways to send a message to someone on WhatsApp without adding contacts via iPhone. If you come across a better, easier option to do the same, please share it in the comments below for your readers.