WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world among both iPhone and Android users. In many cases, new features such as disappearing messages have been added, and more recently View Once has been added. View Once allows you to send photos and videos that disappear in WhatsApp. Once seen by the recipient, they self-destruct.
This can be seen as a kind of privacy feature that matches what many other apps like Snapchat and Telegram offer. This article describes how to use WhatsApp’s “View Once” feature to send disappearing photos and videos on iPhone and Android.
What you need to know about WhatsApp’s “View Once”:
First, you need to update the new version of WhatsApp using the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- These photos and videos can not It will be downloaded to the recipient’s device.
- Receiver can not Transfer, save, star, or share the photos and videos you receive with this feature.
- If “single view” photos and videos are not open inside 14 days When you receive them, they will expire from the chat. However, if the message is still unread at that point, you can restore such media files from a backup. Once an image or video is already open, it cannot be restored.
- One can still screenshot Photos or videos received at See once..
How to send View Once messages on WhatsApp on iPhone and Android
- open WhatsApp chat..
- Tap + icon It’s in the text entry bar at the bottom of the screen.
On Android, you need to tap paper clip icon.
- choose media I want to send it.
- On the preview screen, “Me” icon on the right.
When using for the first time, “opinion one timeWhen you use the feature, you’ll see a popup explaining what it is.Tap all right..
- You will see it “1” icon Get Blue fill..
- Tap Arrow icon Send a message.
This is”See onceWhen the message is received, it looks like this:
Tap to open and a popup will pop up informing you about the View Once feature. this is,[1回表示]Occurs only the first time you use a feature.
Tap all right View photos and videos. Once closed, it cannot be reopened. If you want to save it, you can take a screenshot.
This is how to send disappearing photos and videos on WhatsApp on iPhone and Android! Have more questions about WhatsApp self-destructive photos and videos? Drop them in the comments below, and I’ll be back to you.
You may also like to read: