Apple Cash Cards can be used in multiple stores, websites, and various apps. Still, it’s a good idea to send Apple Cash to your bank account, for example, in case you need to withdraw cash from an ATM.
In addition, we recommend that you store a small amount of money in Apple Cash and most of your money in a separate account. Whatever your reason, remittance is to take a walk in the park.
Now let’s see how to send Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card right away.
Before you start:
- Move up to $ 10,000 in a single transfer and up to $ 20,000 in 7 days.
- Transfers from Apple Pay Cash are only possible with a US bank account.
- Visa debit cards are eligible for this transfer. If you have any questions, please contact the card issuer.
How to send Apple Cash to your bank account
Transferring money to your bank account will take 1-3 business days.
- Open wallet On your iPhone.
- Tap the Apple Cash card.
- Tap more Button (black circle with 3 dots). iPad user: Open Configuration Tap Wallet and Apple Pay.. Then tap the Apple Cash card.
- Then tap Remittance to the bank..
- Please enter the amount you want to transfer.Then tap Next..
- Tap 1-3 business days.. Note: If you have never set up (added) a bank account before, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Confirm the transfer using Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
Remittances take 1 to 3 business days. Business days in most countries mean every day except Saturdays, Sundays, government holidays, or other special days when banks are closed by law or government order.
Use Instant Transfer Apple Cash with Visa debit cards
The procedure for instantly transferring funds to a qualified Visa debit card is similar to the bank transfer procedure. The transfer can take up to 30 minutes. There is a small fee for remittance. 1% commission (minimum commission is $ 0.25, maximum commission is $ 10).
- For iPhone: Open wallet.. Then tap your Apple Cash card and then more Button (black circle with 3 dots).
For iPad: Open Configuration..Scroll down and tap Wallet and Apple Pay.. Then tap the Apple Cash card.
- Now tap Remittance to the bank..
- Then enter the amount you like and tap Next..
- Now tap Instant transfer..
Note:Tap Add a card If you have not added your Visa debit card, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Tap >> >> Select the specific Visa debit card you want to send money to and select the billing details for the selected debit card.
The selected amount will be sent within 30 minutes.
How to update your bank account information
- Release wallet On your iPhone → Apple cash card → more button. On your iPad, open Settings → Wallet and Apple Pay → Apple Cash Card..
- Now tap Bank accounts Then select your preferred bank account.
To edit bank information
Tap Next option routing Number or account number. Then add the required information and confirm the number.Then tap Next..
To delete bank information
Tap Delete bank account information.. You need to tap it again to see it. After clearing your Apple Card information, you can add your bank information again as you normally would.
Note: Update information on one device and it will automatically sync with all devices connected with the same Apple ID.
What to do if you can’t send Apple Cash
- Make sure your device has Wi-Fi or cellular data connection
- Open to check for software updates on your iPhone or iPad Settings → General → Software Update..Download and install pending updates, if available
- For Visa debit cards, please contact the card issuer (probably your bank) to see if they are eligible
- For bank transfers, you must use a qualified US bank account.Also, make sure you enter the correct account number and bank code (while adding bank details)
- For Visa Instant Transfer, the billing address you use must match the details of the debit card you have selected.
- The remittance amount must not exceed the limit (above). The minimum amount you can send to your card or bank is $ 1. However, if your entire Apple Cash card balance is less than $ 1, you can make a full transfer.
- Finally, if you still can’t send money, you may need to verify your identity.You can also contact Apple Support
This is a way to transfer Apple Cash money to your debit card or bank account instantly or in just a few days. I hope you found this post useful. Next, you might also want to know how to send and receive Apple Pay Cash via iMessage.
You may like it too: