There are many reasons to want screen recording on your iPhone. You may want to discover cool hacks and share them with your friends so you can get better ideas on how hacks work. You can also create hands-on guides for YouTube channels and short clips for Instagram Reel. Perhaps while engaging in a fierce battle with rivals, you like to screen your lines and showcase your hero on social networking apps. There are multiple ways to record your screen on your iPhone and iPad, regardless of priority. Read more to get started.
- 1 4 ways to record screen on iPhone and iPad (2022)
- 1.1 Add a screen recorder to the control center of iPhone and iPad
- 1.2 Record screen on iPhone and iPad
- 1.3 Edit and share screen recordings on iPhone and iPad
- 1.4 Record screen on iPhone and iPad using Mac
- 1.5 4. Record screens on iPhone and iPad using a Windows PC
- 1.6 The best third party screen recorders for iPhone and iPad
- 2 Record your screen on iOS and iPad OS like a pro
4 ways to record screen on iPhone and iPad (2022)
If you just need a decent screen recorder for your iOS device, you don’t have to look anywhere other than the built-in screen recorder. Native screen recorders can record audio on your device and also support third-party apps such as Messenger and Telegram, so you can broadcast your recordings with your favorite app. If you need more control and high-quality screen recording, Mac QuickTime Player and a third-party screen recorder can handle that task. Before deciding which one suits your needs, let’s talk about each method!
Add a screen recorder to the control center of iPhone and iPad
To get started, you first need to add a screen recorder to the Control Center on your iOS or iPad OS device.
1. Open Settings app On your iPhone or iPad Control center..
2. Then scroll down Screen recorder Then tap “+” Button It’s on the left side.Will be displayed below “Included controls” section.
Record screen on iPhone and iPad
Adding a screen recorder to the Control Center makes it very easy to record your screen.
1. First, Open Control Center On your device.
- For iPhones and iPads without a home button: Swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen to access the Control Center.
- For iPhones and iPads with a home button: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to display the Control Center.
2. Next, Record button Tap microphone Record audio. If you don’t want to record audio microphone The icon is off.
3. Then tap Start recording..Your recording is Kick start after 3 seconds countdown..
- It’s important to note that the native screen recorder automatically saves your records in the Photos app. However, you can choose to broadcast your screen recording to other supported apps such as Facebook Messenger and Telegram.
- Keep in mind that the built-in screen recorder automatically records everything you see on your device’s screen, including notifications.
- If you don’t want to see random alerts on your screen, turn on “Airplane” mode ([設定]App->[機内]),[フォーカス/サイレント]Enable to prevent notifications from appearing while recording the screen.
4. Tap to stop recording the screen. Red status bar At the top of the screen stop In a pop-up. Or open the control center and Red “record” button Stops screen recording on iOS devices.
The Stock Photo app has been significantly improved in terms of both photo and video editing. Therefore, you can use native editing tools to enhance your video.
1. Open Photo app On your iOS / iPadOS device, go to the video you want to edit.Then tap Edit button Located in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. You can now use basic editing tools such as: Trimming and filtering Decorate the clip.In addition, you have the following options: Invert the video and adjust the exposure The same is true for shadows as needed.Be sure to tap after editing the video end Review the changes in the lower right corner of the screen.
3. Then tap Share button Select the app you want to share your recording with.
Record screen on iPhone and iPad using Mac
QuickTime Player for MacOS is a seasoned tool for recording iPhone screens. Therefore, if you are using a Mac and want to get the most out of this powerful app, this app is better for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, you don’t see the “red” record button to make your video look professional. In addition, you can record higher quality screens, which is very useful when creating presentations and guides.
1. To get started, connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac and boot QuickTime player..
2. Then click File Select the menu in the upper left corner of the screen Recording a new movie In the menu.
3. Click Down arrow Right next door Record button Select iPhone / iPad under “Camera”.under microphone Section, selection Embedded microphone.. Also, if you want to record the screen with higher quality, high Selected below quality section.
4. The screen of your device will be mirrored to your Mac. To start recording Record button.. To stop recording, press the red record button and then save the video to the desired location.
4. Record screens on iPhone and iPad using a Windows PC
Recording iPhone screen to PC is a bit annoying because QuickTime Player doesn’t support Windows. Therefore, you need to rely on third party tools to record screens of iOS devices on Windows PC.
For this purpose, I recommend checking out some reliable tools you are called “Lonely Screen” and “Air Server”.. If you’re looking for a free tool to record your device’s screen, use LonelyScreen. However, if you need more control and high quality screen recording, AirServer is a better choice.
I have created another guide for recording iPhone screens on Windows. Therefore, check the guide if necessary.
The best third party screen recorders for iPhone and iPad
The App Store has a number of screen recorders for iPhone and iPad. However, these two apps seemed more efficient to me.
If you are looking for a full-featured screen recorder for your iOS device, record it! It may be worth a try. What makes it stand out is the impressive list of editing tools you can use to adjust playback speeds, crop videos, change background colors, and even rotate clips. In addition, there is a fairly solid collection of professional grade filters that make it easy to decorate your videos. Once you’ve edited it, you can share the video directly to YouTube or other supported platforms.
install: (Free, pro version available for $ 4.99)
2. Go to record
Another screen recorder I used and found to be very capable is “Go Record”. You can use it to record your screen across apps and games on your device. With a rich library of editing tools, this app gives you the flexibility you need to tweak your videos. In addition, you can use the face cam to add reaction to your recording. After editing the clip, you can choose to upload it directly to YouTube or save it to your library.
install: (Free, pro version available for $ 4.99)
Record your screen on iOS and iPad OS like a pro
This is almost complete. Therefore, these are the ways to record your screen using the controls you need on iOS or iPad OS. As mentioned above, the built-in screen recorder is more than can meet your basic requirements. However, if you want to record your screen at a higher resolution or edit clips with more efficient tools, you can complete the task with the third-party app above. However, please share your feedback and tell us your favorite way to record screens on your iPhone in the comments section below.