Even with Snapchat, being locked out of your social media account is a pain. It can get worse if a 99-day streak with a friend expires in a few hours. There are several possible reasons. You may have forgotten your password or someone has hacked your account. But don’t worry. Here’s how to restore your Snapchat account on your iPhone or Android.
How to recover your Snapchat account without a password
If you can’t sign in to your Snapchat account because you forgot your password, you’ll need to reset your password to access it. Here’s how you do it.
- Open the Snapchat app on your smartphone and tap Login..
- Then enter your username or email address, Did you forget your password??
- Then choose how to recover your password – Via phone also on mail..
- When selected Via phone, You will be prompted to enter your phone number.
- You can choose to get validation through SMS or call.
- Enter verification code Enter your new password. that’s it!
- If selected on mail, You need to enter your email address. You will receive an email to reset your password.
How to restore a deleted Snapchat account
Note: These steps are First 30 days After requesting deletion of your Snapchat account. After 30 days, your Snapchat account will be permanently deleted.
- Open the Snapchat app and Login..
- Log in with you now Credentials..
Note: It can take up to 24hours NS Reactivate Deleted Snapchat account.
Recover a locked or hacked Snapchat account
Your account may be locked because you used a third-party app to access your account, sent a spam message, or added too many people without confirmation of your email.
Therefore, whether your Snapchat account is locked or you feel it has been compromised, please contact the Snapchat team.
- Go to the Snapchat support page in your browser.
- select I think my account has been hacked also Account is locked..
- Then enter your username, email address, mobile number, and other relevant information that may be useful in your case.
- click send..
Note: Be sure to enter the correct email address as you will receive all contact regarding the case by email.
This is a way to recover your Snapchat account using iPhone and Android. If you have any related questions, please share them in the comments below.