Curating playlists and setting up custom playlist images on Spotify can be a fairly time consuming process. Over the years, I’ve spent countless hours curating my music in different genres, artists, and mood playlists. But have you ever accidentally deleted your favorite playlist or removed it from frustration? And wish you could get those playlists back? Well, there is good news for you. If Spotify is your favorite music streaming service, this article will show you how to recover deleted playlists.
Restore deleted playlists on Spotify (2021)
It’s worth pointing out before you start Only playlists deleted in the last 90 days can be restored.. Therefore, deleted playlists cannot be restored after 3 months. Here’s how to restore playlists in Spotify so that it doesn’t get in the way.
Recover deleted Spotify playlists on desktop (Windows and Mac)
1. Open the Spotify desktop app Click your username in the upper right corner.. When the drop-down menu appears, Click “Account”..Now in the browser[アカウント設定]Go to the page. Alternatively, you can go directly to Spotify’s playlist recovery page from this link.
2. If you used a direct link, use your credentials to log in to your Spotify account. When you log in, Go to the “Restore Playlist” section From the left sidebar.
3. Next, you will see a list of playlists that you have deleted in the last 90 days. Spotify shows the playlist title, total number of songs, and deletion date, so you can easily find the playlist you want to restore. Find the Spotify playlist you want to restore and[復元]Click the button the next one.
4. That’s it. You should now see the restored playlist at the bottom of the playlist section of your Spotify desktop app or web player. Needless to say, you can click and drag the restored playlist to move it to the top for quick access.
Recover deleted Spotify playlists using mobile apps (Android and iOS)
Unfortunately, Spotify doesn’t provide a way to recover deleted playlists within the mobile app. Instead, you need to log in to your Spotify account in your web browser to do this. The procedure is similar to what you do on your desktop. Here’s how to restore Spotify playlists on Android or iOS.
1. This link will take you to the Spotify playlist recovery page and log in to your account. When you log in, you will see all the playlists that have been deleted in the last 3 months. Now select the playlist you want to restore and tap the “Restore” button..
2. Then you can open the Spotify app to access the restored playlist. To make playlists easier to find[ライブラリ]Under[プレイリスト]Switch to tab. You can also sort the playlists by “Recently added” to display the restored playlists at the top. Also, if you want to display it at the top, press and hold the playlist,[プレイリストをピン留め]Tap an option.
Recover deleted Spotify playlists with simple steps
So, it’s a way you can easily recover deleted playlists on Spotify. Some users are disappointed by the 90-day deadline, but if you change your mind, you can restore your playlist in 3 months. For more information on such tips, see Spotify’s best tips and tricks article. Also, if you don’t like Spotify and want to switch, check out the linked articles for the best Spotify alternatives.