Apple device users often wonder, “Can I record FaceTime calls on my iPhone or Mac?” Because the FaceTime app doesn’t have a native option to record video calls. If that question comes to your mind, here are some simple steps to help you with a handy workaround for recording FaceTime calls on iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices. You also don’t need to install any third-party screen recording software. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the steps to record a FaceTime call!
Record FaceTime calls on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac (September 2021)
When it comes to the requirements for recording FaceTime calls, all you need is a Mac and a QuickTime player. Yes, you are reading that right! If you want to save FaceTime calls on your Mac or iPhone, QuickTime is a must. QuickTime comes pre-installed on macOS, so you don’t have to worry about installing software or spending money. Now that you know your requirements, follow the steps to record a FaceTime call.
How to record FaceTime calls on Mac
2. Next, select a location to save the recording of your FaceTime call. “”Save to“By default, all screen recordings are saved on your Mac desktop.
3. Next, option From the menu Built-in microphone Options under “”microphoneUse the section to record FaceTime calls with voice on your Mac.
4. Next, “Record the entire screen“” Also “”Record the selected partSelect the recording area with the button.
5. And now click record Click the button to start recording your screen on your Mac.
6. Well, Start a FaceTime call, I know the call is being recorded in the background. When you finish the call,Stop recordingFrom the top menu bar “button.
that’s it! A recording of your FaceTime call is saved in the desired location. You can now watch your recorded calls, save them to your photo app, and share them through messaging apps like AirDrop, iMessage, WhatsApp, and other media.
How to record a FaceTime call on your iPhone or iPad
You can choose to record Facetime calls on your iPhone, but for privacy reasons, Apple doesn’t allow you to record audio on your device. However, there is a workaround that has existed for the longest time. You can use your Mac to record FaceTime calls with voice on your iPhone. And well, we show you how to do it here:
2. Then click. Arrow Next to Record button In the QuickTime window.
3. Next, iPhone or iPad From the list of available cameras.
4. Next, unlock your iOS device. And boom!I can do it now View iPhone or iPad display in QuickTime player On Mac.
5. Here, Volume bar is up With QuickTime Player. You can drag the slider to increase or decrease the volume of audio recorded from your device.
6. Then launch FaceTime app On your iPhone or iPad, click. Record button With QuickTime Player on Mac.
7. Then start FaceTime call Record with audio using Mac on iPhone.
8. When you have finished your FaceTime call, click. Stop Click the QuickTime button to end the recording.
9. Then click. File Menu and selection save..
9. Finally, Please select a location Save the recording and “save“It’s over.
Easily record FaceTime video calls on your iPhone, iPad or Mac
That’s pretty much all you need to record a FaceTime call with voice on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac device. Thanks to the QuickTime Player app, the process is much easier than most people think. The native FaceTime call recording option is very useful, but this nifty workaround never disappoints. Therefore, make the most of this hack and record FaceTime souvenir calls until Apple finally hears our wishes.
It’s worth pointing out that Apple has revamped FaceTime on iOS 15 and macOS Monterey. Apple’s video calling app has been enhanced with the ability to watch movies and TV shows with friends on FaceTime, share screens, and use FaceTime on Android and Windows 11. In the comments section below, let us know what you think of the redesigned FaceTime app and its amazing new features.