Nothing has released a beta version of Nothing Launcher for some Android phones today. You can try the launcher on Samsung Galaxy S21, S22, Google Pixel 5 and above. Support for OnePlus will start shortly. In this article, I showed you how to try the Nothing Launcher on any phone right now.
Do not install any launcher on any phone (2022)
Download NothingLauncher APK
1. Copy the NothingLauncher PlayStore list link (access) and open the APKPure website (access) to generate the XAPK file. Click the search icon in the upper right corner of the screen and paste the launcher link into the search box.
2. When the Nothing Launcher APKPure list is displayed, Click “Download XAPK” Click the button to download the xapk file.
Do not install any launcher on your phone
1. Download the APKMirror installer from the Play Store (access). Open the app and select the Browse File option.
2. Then go to the xapk file in your download folder. Tap the NothingLauncherxapk file Select “Install Package”.. When the APKMirror installer loads the package, Press “Install App” Install Nothing Launcher on your mobile phone.
2. When the app install prompt appears,[インストール]Tap to complete the process. NothingLauncher has been successfully installed. However, do not open the app yet. When I tapped the “Open App” icon, it crashed or was unresponsive in the test. Instead, follow the steps below to set Nothing Launcher as the default launcher for your mobile phone.
Set Nothing Launcher as the default launcher
1. Open the mobile phone settings app and open invite App-> Default app..
2. Tap Home apps and select Nothing Launcher as the default launcher. Swipe up or press the home button to see Nothing Launcher on your smartphone.
Nothing Launcher: Quick First Impression
Now that you have completed the steps related to installing Nothing Launcher, let’s look at the following: should do it Install the launcher. Nothing in that blog post highlights the three features of the launcher — Nothing wallpaper and style, custom clock and weather widgets, maximum icons and maximum folders.. Let’s go to each of them.
First, there is a default wallpaper. As a person who enjoys wallpaper objectively I’m not a big fan of default wallpapers Nothing has been shipped here. Actually, when I first saw the launcher, I thought it was glitch. Besides, it doesn’t look like what we saw with the announcement of the Nothing phone. Wallpaper is a subjective preference, so I’ll slide it.
Next are the clock widget and the weather widget. Currently, no one offers a total of three widgets: analog, digital and weather. In particular, digital widgets also have a transparent version, which gives the launcher a minimal look. Other widgets also look great. Unless you’re an important enthusiast of Android widgets, there’s nothing you hate about widgets. Nothing is offered here.
And that takes me to the last one — the largest icon and the largest folder. According to Nothing, this is a new experience that allows you to zoom in on your favorite apps and folders for the most visible. This may be the biggest gimmick that everyone has tried to do these days. The enlarged version looks huge and you can’t adjust the exact size. Needless to say, the home screen also occupies a lot of space.
Other than these, no one offers two wallpapers, an abstract puppy and an abstract face. It also sounds a ringtone, a notification sound, and an alarm clock. All of these are very similar to the sound of Morse code distress signals.
To be clear, I’m not against anything. It’s just another launcher that can’t stand out in the ocean of Android launchers (check it out for yourself). The launcher is still in beta, so we need to see if there are any that can offer our own features in the future. In the meantime, try the launcher and let us know your thoughts in the comments.