Korean game developer Krafton launched a beta version of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) in June of this year, reviving the currently banned PUBG Mobile title in India. The game has been officially released on Android. You can now download and install Battlegrounds Mobile India on your Android device, but nothing is said about iOS and emulator support. That said, for avid desktop players, here are the steps to install and play Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on your PC and laptop.
- 1 Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC and laptop (2021)
- 1.1 Download and install BlueStacks
- 1.2 Install Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on BlueStacks
- 1.3 Remap the key bindings in the BGMI emulator on your PC
- 1.4 Adjust emulator settings to improve BGMI performance on your PC
- 1.5 Fix BGMI “Error Code: Restricted Area” issue on PC
- 1.6 BGMI on PC / Laptop: Frequently Asked Questions
- 2 Play BGMI using emulator on PC and laptop
Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC and laptop (2021)
At the time of this writing, Bluestacks 5 is the only Android emulator that officially supports BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India). When I try to download the game on another emulator, I get a “server busy” error when I open the game. Here’s how to download and install BGMI on your PC so it doesn’t get in the way.
Download and install BlueStacks
1. Go to the official Bluestacks website and download BlueStacks. Five. Please note the following: BlueStacks 5 is required to play BGMI on PC.. When I try to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on BlueStacks 4, I get an error message.
2. Open the BlueStacks installer file and open it Click the “Install Now” button Install BlueStacks on your Windows computer. Bluestacks 5 is currently not available on macOS, so you can’t play BGMI on your Mac computer.
Install Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on BlueStacks
1. After installing BlueStacks, open the Play Store from your home page. If you are opening the Play Store for the first time in BlueStacks, you need to do the following: Log in with your Google account..
2. After logging in, click the search box at the top of the Play Store. Type Battlegrounds Mobile India, Press Enter.
3. When the list of game Play Stores is displayed, Click “Install” Download the game.
4. After the installation is complete Click “Open” to play BGMI Use BlueStacks 5 on your PC or laptop.
5. As with mobile, you need to log in to the game using your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account. Before you can play the game, you also need to download the graphics resources. Depending on your PC’s hardware specifications, you can choose between a low spec resource pack with a size of 381.3MB or an HD resource pack with a size of 619.8MB.
Remap the key bindings in the BGMI emulator on your PC
If you want to remap the keys for efficiency, you can do that from the advanced editor of BlueStacks. Here’s how to remap keybindings in Battlegrounds Mobile India using the BlueStacks emulator on your PC and laptop.
1. To get started Go to BGMI settings.. To do this, click the small “up” arrow in the lower right corner. Tap Settings from the overflow menu.
2. Then go to the Controls section from the right pane. next,”CustomizeClick the Button to access the Battlegrounds Mobile India control remapping UI.
3. When you come here Click the “Game Control” button From the right panel of BlueStacks 5, select the Open Advanced Editor option.
4. You can now assign your favorite keys to any control available in BGMI. To map a key to an in-game control, add a new tap spot from the right panel and assign the key to it. For example, I assigned the “F” key to open the door, the number key 7 to open the settings, etc. so that I could easily play BGMI on my PC.
Adjust emulator settings to improve BGMI performance on your PC
When I played BGMI on an MSI laptop with an Intel i5-9300H CPU and an Nvidia GTX 1650 MaxQ graphics card, it was about 30fps with HD graphics and high frame rate settings. When I set the graphics smoothly and set the frame rate to 90 fps mode, the frame rate increased to about 70 fps. Now, if you want smooth BGMI gameplay on your PC, there are some tweaks to improve performance within BlueStacks.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + I to go to the BlueStacks settings and switch to the Graphics tab from the left pane. Here, Make sure your GPU is set to a dedicated GPU It is not integrated. If not, enable the “Prefer Dedicated GPU” toggle to improve performance when playing BGMI on your PC.
- Under “Device Settings” Change “Device Profile” to Flagship Device Run the game more smoothly. In the test, we used Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra as the device profile. In this way, you can access Battlegrounds Mobile India’s 90fps mode on your Windows PC. Click the Save Changes button to confirm your selection.
- Then from the left pane[パフォーマンス]Switch to tab. Turn on the “Enable high frame rate” toggleUse the slider above to set the frame rate of your choice. You can also enable VSync if you experience screen tearing issues.
You can also turn it on “Show FPS during gameplay” toggle Check the performance of BGMI when playing BGMI using the emulator of the PC.
Fix BGMI “Error Code: Restricted Area” issue on PC
If you try to play BGMI using the emulator on your PC, you probably “The server is busy. Please try again later. Error code: restrict-area” An error occurred after installing the game.
This is because the emulators you are using, such as LDPlayer, Gameloop, and NoxPlayer, are not supported. BGMI is intended for playback in India and is only supported on Android devices (coming soon to iOS).As I said earlier BlueStacks 5 is the only emulator that can run Battlegrounds Mobile India smoothly. At the moment. If you encounter an area limitation error, you can follow this guide to install BlueStacks 5 and play BGMI on your PC without any problems.
BGMI on PC / Laptop: Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I play BGMI on my PC?
Yes, you can use the BlueStacks 5 emulator to play BGMI on your PC and laptop. Specifically, you can personally test Battlegrounds Mobile India with BlueStacks version 126.96.36.1999 to make sure it works without “restrict-area” errors.
2. Does BGMI support a game loop emulator?
No, you can’t play BGMI on your PC using Tencent’s Gameloop emulator. Tencent’s involvement in PUBG Mobile is why Krafton released BGMI in India, so it’s unlikely that BGMI support will be seen in the game loop in the near future. It is not yet known if Krafton will release the official BGMI emulator.
3. How to play BGMI on the emulator?
All you have to do is download BlueStacks 5 to play BGMI on your PC emulator. Follow this detailed guide to install and play BGMI now.
4. How can I fix the server busy error in BGMI?
To fix the server busy error, you need to install the BlueStacks 5 emulator on your PC. When playing Battlegrounds Mobile India using BlueStacks 5, you will not receive the “restrict-area” error message.
Note: It is not recommended to use the workarounds available on the internet to avoid server busyness and area limitation errors in the emulator BGMI. This is equivalent to an in-game hack and slams such behavior. In addition, Krafton may ban your account.
5. Which emulator is best for BGMI on a Windows PC?
At the time of this writing, BlueStacks 5 is the best emulator you can use to play BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India). It will be interesting to see if other emulators will add BGMI support in future updates.
Play BGMI using emulator on PC and laptop
Here’s how to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC and laptop using the emulator. BlueStacks 5 is currently the only emulator available for playing BGMI, but other Android emulators will add support for Battlegrounds Mobile India in the coming weeks. On the other hand, if you are outside India, you need to check out a handy guide to play PUBG Mobile on your PC. Also, if there are other official ways to play BGMI on your PC or laptop, please let us know in the comments below. Also, if you encounter any problems during this process, please contact us.