Albion Online is arguably one of the best MMORPG games, and we’re new to the list of the best Chromebook games. This popular desktop game was recently released on Android and quickly became a hit. With the launch of Android, Chrome OS users are now trying out Albion Online on their Chromebooks. Therefore, this guide will show you two different ways to install and play Albion Online on your Chromebook. You can play both the Android and desktop versions of Albion Online on Chrome OS. So let’s dive right away without delay!
Install Albion Online on your Chromebook (2021)
This article described two ways to install Albion Online on your Chromebook. If your Chromebook supports the Play Store, you can install the game in seconds. If you support Linux, you can also install the desktop version of Albion Online on your Chromebook. Needless to say, school-issued Chromebooks won’t be able to use either method unless the school administrator unblocks access to the Linux or Play Store. That said, let’s look at both methods.
Install Albion Online from the Google Play Store
1. If you have never used an Android app on your Chromebook[設定]When[[Turn on Google Play Store.. You will be able to use the Play Store on your Chromebook to install Android apps.
2. Next, open the Google Play store. Search for Albion Online (Free, offers in-app purchase), install the game.
3. Next, when you open the game, you will be asked for permission to download dependencies, assets, and resources.Download size is about 1.6GB..
4. Games while downloading assets May close itself.. You will need to reopen it to continue the download.
5. Once all the resources have been compiled, you’ll see the Albion Online prologue.You can press Right navigation key Skip referrals. You can then log in to your Albion Online account.
6. Finally, you will be able to: Play Albion Online It can be used on Chromebooks as well as on Windows PCs and Macs.
Play Albion Online on Chromebooks via Linux
If you have Linux support enabled on your Chromebook, you can easily run the desktop version of Albion Online on your Chromebook. Unlike the Android version, it has much better graphics and desktop grade elements. Here’s how you can keep up with it.
1. If you haven’t enabled Linux on your Chrome OS device yet, see our guide on how to set up Linux on your Chromebook. If Linux isn’t installed on your Chromebook, follow the linked tutorials to find a nifty workaround.
2. Next, open a Linux terminal and execute the following command.Will be Update Linux For the latest build.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade -y
3. Next, you need to set up Flatpak on your Chromebook. Just run the following commands one at a time and Flatpak will be installed immediately. When prompted, press “y” to continue.
sudo apt install flatpak flatpak --user remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
4. When Flatpak is ready, run the following command to install the Linux version of Albion Online on your Chromebook. This process will take some time, so please be patient.Also you may have to Press the “y” key Approve the installation from time to time.
flatpak install flathub com.albiononline.AlbionOnline
5. After the installation is complete, run the following command to open the game. Open AppDrawer on ChromeOS and click “Linux app“folder. Here is a shortcut to Albion Online. Just click on it and the game will open.
flatpak run com.albiononline.AlbionOnline
6. The game is Download all resources Before you’re ready to play.
7. Finally, when you log in to your account, you will be able to: Play the desktop version Albion Online features on Chromebooks. fun!
8. To Improve gameplay, It is highly recommended to enable GPU acceleration for Linux apps on Chromebooks. Follow the linked guides for a step-by-step process.
Play Albion Online on your Chromebook Now
Here’s how to install and play the popular MMORPG game Albion Online on your Chromebook. The game publisher, Sandbox Interactive, recently officially released Albion Online on the Play Store. As a result, it is now available on Chromebooks. Anyway, it’s all from us If you want to play Fortnite on your Chromebook or run Roblox on your Chrome OS device, follow the linked tutorials. By the way, you can also install Minecraft on your Chromebook. Finally, if you have any questions, please let us know in the comments below.