Following the Facebook data line, I think a lot of people are looking to protect their personal privacy more strongly. We at iGeeksBlog believe that it is always best to protect your personal data to the maximum extent possible.
Returning to the story, did you know that you can hide your Facebook friends list using your iPhone, iPad, Android, or computer? Some layers of settings have options to control the display of your friends list to the appropriate extent.
So if you don’t want everyone to be able to peruse your friends and family names, you can hide them in the following ways:
How to hide your Facebook friends list on your iPhone, iPad or Android
Keep in mind that people can still see your friends on different timelines. It will also continue to appear in Facebook news feeds, searches, and elsewhere. Only you can see your complete friends list on your timeline, but others can see your mutual friends.
Here’s how to hide your Facebook friends list on mobile:
- Open Facebook on your mobile device menu button.
- Then scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy → Settings..
- under Audience and visibilityselect How people find and contact you..
- Then tap Who can see your friends list?
- Then there are several options. For example, you can choose to allow only your friends to see your friends list.Select Just me..
That’s all for mobile devices. Rather, do you want to hide your Facebook friends list on your PC or laptop? We cover you there too.
How to keep your Facebook friends list private on your computer
- Open the web browser of your choice on your computer and go to facebook.com.
- Then click menu Select the button (down arrow) and Settings & Privacy → Settings..
- Then click privacy Located in the left sidebar.Then click edit Next button Who can see the friends list..
- Click the small drop-down menu and select your preferred option.
Please check custom An option that allows you to select the individual you want to share the list with. You can also exclude specific people you don’t want to share.
Please give us your opinion
What do you think about Facebook data rows? Please let us know what you think. Did you succeed in hiding your Facebook friends list? If you get stuck on the way, please let us know.
Do you have any other Apple related questions? Share them with us in the comments below.