Let’s be honest. iPhone has certain photos and videos that you don’t want to delete or let others access. This is where the iPhone’s built-in feature to hide photos using the Photos app comes in handy. In addition, unlike before, you can hide hidden folders to prevent access to your content.
But that’s not all! We have another way to raise our sleeves to help you hide your private content. Please read and check it together.
How to hide photos and videos on iPhone
- Open Photo..
- Tap select In the upper right, select the photo you want to hide.
Note: You can also select a photo from within the album.
- Once selected, tap share It’s on the bottom left.
- Scroll up the shared sheet and hide..
- Finally, tap hide [N] Photo To confirm.
wonderful! You hid those pictures. These photos are hidden album It’s in the album section.
If you change your mind and want to redisplay those photos and videos, read them together.
How to redisplay photos and videos on iPhone
- Open Photo Tap hidden folder.
- Tap select Located in the upper right corner.
- please choose Photo you want to Redisplay.
- Then tap share Located in the lower left corner.
- Scroll up and find the option Redisplay..
- Tap Redisplay Display the photo in the library.
Bonus: This is a cool trick! In iOS 14, you can also hide hidden folders, so your photos and videos will be completely hidden.
- Open Configuration..
- Scroll up until you find it Photo..
- Tap Photo..
- Then scroll up until you see the toggle Hidden album..
By default, it is on.
- Tap Switch off..
So you go! The folder and the photos in it are now hidden. The folder will no longer appear in the Photo app. To show the hidden photo again, switch it on as described above.
Alternatively, you can use the Notes app to hide your private photos and videos.
How to hide photos and videos using the Notes app
The Notes app comes with the ability to lock individual notes. This allows you to hide your photos and videos by providing an authentication layer. You can add content to your notes and create the password you need each time you access it.
You can also add biometrics (Face ID or Touch ID) to your password-protected notes to unlock them. Here’s how to do it:
Send media content to Notes.
- Open Photo..
- Select the photo you want to hide.
- Tap share lower left..
- select Note With a shared sheet.
Note: If not found[その他]Tap.
- When completed, it will be titled by default New note.. You can tap it to choose where to save this note or add a description.
- Finally, tap save Save the media to a note.
Lock notes on iPhone:
- Open Note And go to your notes Created..
- Tap 3 dots It is in the upper right.
- Tap rock An icon that locks your notebook.
Note: The first time you lock a note, you’ll need to create a password and enable Face ID or Touch ID.
please! You have now created a locked note. Whenever you need to unlock it, you should use Face ID, Touch ID, or your password. Therefore, don’t forget your password.
In this way, you can hide, unhide, and lock your photos and videos on your iPhone or iPad, or lock them in the Notes app. Alternatively, you can lock the iPhone app so that no one can access the content.
What do you think about this feature? Share your thoughts in the comments below.