Facebook has been working on multiple ways to improve a user’s mental health for quite some time. First, the company introduced a “break” feature on Facebook to limit who doesn’t want to interact. And now, the company has rolled out an option to hide Facebook Like counts from all users around the world. In the Facebook news feed, you can hide the likes of posts and disable the like count for posts from everyone else. According to experts, this can have a positive effect on users, so Facebook has given users that choice. Therefore, if you want to learn how to hide likes on Facebook, follow the tutorial below strictly.
Hide Like Counts on Facebook: Step-by-Step Guide (2021)
This article contains three ways to hide likes on Facebook. Learn how to use Facebook’s Android and iOS apps and websites and use extensions to keep your likes private. You can expand the table below to go to any section.
Hide Facebook Likes Using Android / iOS Mobile App
If you’re using the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android smartphone, follow the steps below to hide your likes. Make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Facebook app from the Play Store or App Store. This tutorial uses the Android app, but the procedure is the same for iOS users.
1. Open the Facebook app and go to the hamburger menu in the upper right corner (shown in the lower right corner of your iPhone). Now scroll down and say “Settings and privacy“menu. Then tap Settings.
2. Next, “Environmental settingIn the section, tap Reaction Settings.
3. Finally, Enable “About Posting” switching Below the “Hide the number of reactions” section. All posts will be hidden like Facebook counts. If you want to disable similar counting from other people’s posts, also turn on the “Turn on other people’s posts” toggle.
that’s it. I succeeded in disabling likes on Facebook posts. Please note that the response count will continue to appear on Lille and Facebook Marketplace posts.
Disable Facebook Like Count on the Web
If you browse Facebook in your desktop web browser, this tutorial will help you hide your likes on your Facebook website. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Open Facebook (website link) and Click the arrow icon Located in the upper right corner. Then click Settings & Privacy.
2. Next, “News feed settings“.
3. On the page that opens, scroll down to “Reaction preference“.
4. Well, Enable toggle “About your post” and “About posts from others”. Hide likes for all posts and other people’s posts on Facebook.
Use extensions to hide Facebook likes
If for some reason the settings page for hiding like counts isn’t yet available for your Facebook account, you can install the extension or add-on in your computer’s browser. Follow the steps below.
1. For Chrome or Microsoft Edge users Install the HideLikes extension (free).. Also, if you are using Firefox, please install this add-on in your browser (free of charge). The biggest advantage of this extension is that it hides likes on Twitter and YouTube as well as Facebook.
2. Now you don’t have to do anything. Just open the Facebook website Like the count disappears All posts in the news feed. However, keep in mind that others can look like a count of your posts. Well, it’s a good idea to use Facebook’s built-in features to hide likes on social media platforms.
How to hide the Like page on Facebook
Apart from user posts, you can also hide likes for certain Facebook page categories. This includes restaurants, movies, music, sports teams, food, clothing and more. By default, the page’s “likes” are set to public, and anyone can see it whenever they like their favorite k-pop band, football team, or its vague clothing brand that they don’t want others to know about. You can (but they do).
Now, follow the steps below to change who can view your page category audience on Facebook and hide page likes from other users.
1. Open Facebook.com Go to your profile Click on your profile picture in the upper right.
2. Next, from the menu bar under the profile name[その他]Click. Select Like from the list of options It shows.
3. On the next page, click. Abbreviated symbol (3 dots) icon Next to the “Like” heading.
4. Next, “Edit the privacy of your likes“Optional.
5. Next, Click on the earth icon Next to the page category for which you want to change your audience settings.
6. Finally, select the level of privacy you need to like the page on Facebook. If you don’t want other Facebook users to see your favorite music page, select the “Only me” option to hide it. There are three other options to choose from — public, friends, non-acquaintance friends, and custom lists.
7. After making the necessary changes, click Close. that’s all. Other users will no longer like your page in the Facebook news feed.
Disable likes and reactions on Facebook
Here’s how to hide your likes on Facebook, whether you’re using the mobile app or browsing Facebook in your PC’s web browser. It also includes steps to hide likes in your extension if your account doesn’t show the settings page. You can also hide page likes, as detailed above. Anyway, it’s all from us. If you want to know how to block or unblock someone on Facebook, go to the linked article. Also, if you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below.