We all have at least one song that we all hate, as it brings back a flood of embarrassing memories and unnecessary emotions. For me Sea astronaut I finished the rolldown deep, so it’s one of them. And I hid it from the Spotify playlist!
Similarly, I can’t help you forget your song, but I can show you how to hide the song on your iPhone and Android Spotify. And when you’re ready, you can redisplay it and listen again.
Note: A premium subscription is required to hide songs on Spotify. Also, this feature only works on iOS and Android. This method does not work in your browser or computer.
How to hide songs on iPhone and Android Spotify
Note: You can also use this feature to hide songs from playlists that you or someone else is following.
- Open Spotify App.
- Select an album or playlist.
- Tap Option icon Next to the song.
- Select now Hide the song From the menu.
How to redisplay songs on iPhone and Android Spotify
Well, the day should finally come when we can overcome those songs and memories related to them. It may take some time, but when you’re ready, you can redisplay it by following the steps below.
- Open Spotify app..
- Tap Gear icon Located in the upper right corner.
- select reproduction Switch off Hides songs that cannot be played.
- Then open the playlist or album and tap. option icon Next to the song.
- Then tap hidden Redisplay the song.
This is how to view and redisplay songs in Spotify on iPhone and Android devices. Which song did you hide? Please share in the comments below.