Did you get a new iPhone or have you updated your iPhone to the latest iOS version? If you skip setting up Siri, Apple Pay, or other features, the Settings app may prompt you with a nasty “Please complete iPhone settings”. The most frustrating part is that the message is not temporary. It remains until you set up the services that iOS needs!
Removing this prompt can sometimes be a hassle, as the requested service may not be available in your country. However, there is a simple workaround to remove the “Please complete iPhone setup” message all at once. Let’s dig in!
How to remove the “Exit iPhone setup” prompt
- Open iPhone Setting..
- Tap Complete iPhone setup prompt.
- Now you can use the services that you skipped during the initial setup.
In my case i Set up Siri..
- Tap setup The prompt will appear on your iPhone.
- You will see two options. continue Or Set later in settings (Or wallet), depends on the service you choose.
- Tap Set later, And repeat this process for other services.
As soon as you complete the above steps for each service displayed on the screen, you will not see the annoying “Quit iPhone Setup” prompt.
Simply put, the only trick is to select the setup feature option and cancel the process later. If necessary, perform this method twice to delete the message.
But on the iPhone[後で設定]What if I don’t see the option? Now, to fix this problem, follow the steps below.
What if the “Set Later” option isn’t available on the iPhone?
- Open Setting Enable airplane mode..
- Then open General → software update..
- Download your iPhone and update to the latest iOS version.
- Disable Airplane mode..
You will no longer be prompted to “quit iPhone setup”.
Is there any other trick to get rid of the prompt? Share it with us in the comments and help others.