Whether you’re escaping traffic, protecting the environment, or living a healthier lifestyle, Apple Maps gives you easy and accurate cycling directions for whatever reason you’re cycling. Method is as follows.
Note: The cycling route feature is available in limited cities. Check Apple’s website to see what’s happening on your city’s cycling routes.
How to use a cycling route in Apple Maps on iOS 15
- Open Apple map On your iPhone.
- Tap Search bar Enter The name of the place.
- Tap direction.
- choose Bicycle icon Next to the transportation icon.
- Choose the correct route from the suggested directions.
Note: Choose the right route based on altitude, climbing time, distance and average bike time.
- strike go Start the trip.
Ask Siri for cycling directions
Siri will be more powerful and all you need to do is speak out.
“Hey, Siri, bike me to Rockaway Beach!”
Choose the correct route from the suggested directions.
Avoid hills and crowded roads for cycling directions
You can also customize your cycling direction in Apple Maps from the Settings app. You can change the cycling settings at your convenience and turn them off to avoid hills and crowded roads.
- Open Setting App → Tap map.
- [優先する旅行の種類]Scroll down to cycling.
- next,[ルート案内]Scroll down further to[[cycling.
- Turn off the toggle to avoid Hills When Crowded road On the way.
Now both the iPhone and Apple Watch have real potential to cycle in the direction. When notified by voice command, you can enjoy a full-fledged sports experience. Overall, you will also be informed when to walk, get off, and climb upstairs.
Cycling direction is said to be one of the breakthroughs in Apple Maps for iOS 15, in addition to electric vehicle routing.
So are you a cyclist? Share your excitement about this feature in the comments section below!
I would also like to read these posts: