I need to send an urgent file or photo as a document via WhatsApp, but I can’t seem to find the “send options”. please do not worry. you are not alone! This bug really affects many users, including you. And after some permutations and combinations, I narrowed down three hacks to solve whatsApp doesn’t show “submit options” when submitting document issues.
- Update WhatsApp
- Send the document or photo as a Zip file
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp
1. Update WhatsApp
- Move to App Store..
- type WhatsApp In the search bar.
- Open the app page.
Here you will see either Open Also update Under the app name.
- If possible update Wait for the download to complete.
Now open WhatsApp again and test if there is still a submit button. There is a 90% chance that the missing WhatsApp button issue will be caused by some bugs. This needs to be resolved by an update.
However, if the update is not available or the issue persists, you can try the following hacks to work around the issue, wait for WhatsApp to release the patch, or do a third method.
2. Send the document or photo as a Zip file
Well, this is not a permanent solution. Sharing files is a simple little hack even if the WhatsApp submit option is not available. In particular, this method works seamlessly for documents and photos.
However, before proceeding, check out this tutorial to create a shortcut to a Zip file on your iPhone.
- Open File app
- Press and hold the file, share..
- In Share sheet, Scroll down, Zip shortcut You created it.
- Select the folder to share the file with and tap save..
- Go to now ZIP file Press and hold it to bring up the context menu.
- select share And select WhatsApp → Recipient’s name..
- Tap send Share the file.
3. Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp
In some cases, you may need to take extreme steps to resolve the issue. However, before proceeding, make an iCloud backup to make sure your data is safe.
Press and hold the WhatsApp icon, select to delete, then[確認]Tap. Then go to the App Store and download the app again.
WhatsApp suddenly stopped showing the submit button after a recent update. Therefore, it is advisable to show patience and wait for future updates to resolve the issue. Until then, you can use the Zip method to share documents and photos.
Well, these are the hacks I’ve tried. Do you have any suggestions for solving the problem? Feel free to share the same in the comments section below.
If you need more support for WhatsApp, check out the articles below.