Windows 11 has some new features, but the core is pretty much the same. surely,[設定]The page looks different and the UI has changed significantly, but you can still find all the information as you would in Windows 10. For example, if you want to find the IP address in Windows 11, you can continue to use it.Command prompt or[設定]page. Therefore, this article will show you all the methods you can use to find out the IP address of your Windows 11 PC.
- 1 Search for an IP address in Windows 11 (2021)
- 1.1 Method 1: Find the IP address in your Windows settings
- 1.2 Method 2: Find the IP address using the control panel
- 1.3 方法3：Windows11のタスクマネージャーを使用してIPアドレスを見つける
- 1.4 Method 4: Check the IP address using the command prompt
- 1.5 Method 5: Use Windows PowerShell to find out the IP address
- 1.6 Method 6: Use Google’s third-party website to verify your public IP address
- 2 6 Easy Ways to Find IP Address in Windows 11
Search for an IP address in Windows 11 (2021)
Here we have described 6 different ways to find an IP address in Windows 11. If you want to briefly explain what an IP (Internet Protocol) address is and the types of IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6), the linked article. You can expand the table below to navigate to relevant methods based on your level of expertise.
Method 1: Find the IP address in your Windows settings
The easiest way to find an IP address on a Windows 11 PC is[設定]Is to use the menu. To do this, follow these steps:
1.[スタート]From the menu[Windowsの設定]Open the page orWin key + IUse the Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts to open.
2. When you come here, go to the “Network and Internet” section from the left sidebar. So Click “WiFi” If you are connected to a wireless network, it will appear in the right panel. If you are using a wired Ethernet connection, click Ethernet.
3. Then click on the name of WiFi network I am currently using it on my PC.
4. Then scroll down Find an IPv4 address.. This is the local IP address of your Windows 11 PC. There is also a local IPv6 address, but it is rarely needed on the local network.
Method 2: Find the IP address using the control panel
Windows 11 is trying to introduce all the features from the Control Panel to the Windows Settings page, but there are still some legacy elements left. And one of them is networking, which is useful for this guide.
1. First, press the Windows key once to “Control panel“Opens.
2. Next, “Network and internet“.
3. After that, “Network and Sharing Center“.
4. Here, Click on the WiFi access point The destination to which the PC is connected. If you are using a wired network, you will see an Ethernet connection.
5. In the pop-up window that opens[詳細「。
6.ここで、 IPv4アドレス。 これは、Windows 11PCのローカルIPアドレスです。
1.まず、キーボードショートカット「」を使用してタスクマネージャウィンドウを開きます。Win + Shift + Esc」をWindows11コンピューターにインストールします。 または、[スタート]Right-click on the icon and from the context menu[タスクマネージャー]You can also select.
2. When the task manager opens, go to. Performance tab..
3.[パフォーマンス]In the tab, you need to do the following Click “Wi-Fi” or “Ethernet” It will be displayed in the left pane depending on your internet connection. The IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are displayed at the bottom of the right panel.
that’s it. You can now use this IP address for whatever you need on your Windows 11 computer.
Method 4: Check the IP address using the command prompt
Another easy way to find the IP address in Windows 11 is to use the command prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key once to “cmdIs displayed in the Windows search bar. Then open a Command Prompt.
2.[コマンドプロンプト]In the window, type:
ipconfig Press Enter.
3. This will output a long list of information, but “Wireless LAN adapter Wi-FiIf you are using Wi-Fi. For Ethernet, look for the Ethernet Adapter entry. Below the relevant section is the IPv4 address, which is the local IP address of your Windows 11 computer.
Method 5: Use Windows PowerShell to find out the IP address
Like the command prompt, power users can use PowerShell to find the IP address of Windows 11. The process looks like this:
1. Press the Windows key to open the start menu and select “Powershell“And open it.
2. Then type:
Get-NetIPAddress Press Enter.
3. Next, “InterfaceAlias: Wi-Fi“entry. Just above you will see the IP address of your Windows 11 machine.
Method 6: Use Google’s third-party website to verify your public IP address
1. One of the best tricks of Google search is that you can enter a search query to find the public IP address. Go to google.com and go to “My IP addressPress the Enter key.
2. In the first result, Google will show you Public IPv4 address.. Some people may get a long string that is actually an IPv6 address. Whether you get an IPv4 address or an IPv6 address depends on your ISP (Internet Service Provider). This is a public IP address and should not be shared with others.
3. Alternatively, visit WhatIsMyIPAddress.com (visit the website) to see the public IP address and ISP details for your Windows 11 PC.
6 Easy Ways to Find IP Address in Windows 11
Therefore, these are 6 easy ways to find the local and public IP addresses of your Windows 11 computer.For most users, Windows[設定]The page or task manager provides all the information. However, if you need more information about your network, you can find it at the command prompt or in Powershell. Anyway, it’s all from us. If you’re looking for a way to sync your clipboard between your Android phone and your Windows PC, check out our detailed tutorial. In addition, you can change the power mode setting in Windows 11 for the best performance. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below.