Did you know that Discord has a developer mode? Yeah, you read that right. Discord’s developer mode helps you access additional features such as servers, channels, and channel IDs for messages. Whether you’re a bot developer or someone interested in exploring what a feature is, follow the steps below to enable developer mode on Discord.
Discord Developer Mode: Explanation (2022)
What is Discord’s developer mode?
Discord has a developer mode that helps developers access more features of the chat app. For bot developers, this mode unlocks new options in the context menu, making it easy to copy server, channel, server member, and even message IDs. These IDs are useful when configuring your Discord bot. Developer mode is also essential for developers who want to integrate their services into a rich presence that is displayed as activity status.
Enable Discord Developer Mode (Desktop, Web)
1. Open the Discord app and Click the gear icon in the settings Located in the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Next, Click “Details” It’s in the left sidebar of the Discord settings page.
3. Well, Turn on the “Developer Mode” toggle Allows developer mode to copy IDs in Discord. You now have access to all the developer-centric features that popular chat apps offer.
4. You can also access the Application Test Mode to try out the SKUs associated with your application. However, it’s worth noting that as of March 2022, Discord stopped allowing businesses to set up store channels on Discord servers.
5. You can enter the application ID to enter the application test mode. As mentioned earlier, this feature will be removed shortly.
6. After enabling developer mode, you can copy the IDs of servers, members, channels, and messages.you can Right-click on a channel or message and[IDのコピー]ClickAs shown in the image below.
Turn on Discord Developer Mode (Android, iOS)
1. Open the Discord app on your mobile phone and tap the profile icon from the navigation bar at the bottom. now, Tap “Action” under the app settings to enable the “Developer Mode” toggle On the next page. that’s all. Developer mode is now successfully enabled on the Discord mobile app.
2. If you enable developer mode, you will be able to access the channel and message IDs. All you have to do to display the Discord channel ID Press and hold the channel name and select “Copy ID” From the pop-up menu.
Q: How do I enable developer mode on Discord mobile?
You can turn on developer mode by going to User Preferences-> Behavior-> Developer Mode With the Discord mobile app. In fact, this article has detailed the steps to enable Discord developer mode.
Q: Where are the user / server / message IDs?
The ID can be found by the mismatch with the developer mode.After enabling developer mode, right click on Users / Servers / Messages and from the context menu[IDのコピー]Choose.
Q: Why doesn’t Discord’s developer mode appear?
Discord used developer mode in its appearance settings. However, the company then moved the options to a dedicated “Details” tab accessible from the left sidebar.
Access more features in Discord developer mode
This concludes the guide to enabling developer mode on Discord. This is a useful addition to help developers create bots and add rich presence support to their games. If you’re interested in creating your own bot, check out our guide to creating Discord bots using Node.js. We also have a guide to get the invisible Discord name and avatar and make the Discord channel read-only.