What you need to know about the iPadOS 15 developer beta
- First, download and install iPadOS 15 beta profile Use an Apple developer account.
- Then download and install the iPad OS 15 as you would a regular iPad OS update.Open Setting → General → Software update → Download and install..
Introducing the iPadOS 15 Developer Beta, which brings impressive features and improvements such as sophisticated multitasking, app libraries, QuickNote, and Swift Playgrounds. If you’re a developer, it’s natural to get excited about the latest version of iPad OS. Below is a complete list of supported iPads and instructions for downloading and installing iPad OS 15 Beta 3. Please watch.
List of iPads compatible with iPad OS 15
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11 inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11 inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11 inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7 inches
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
Before you start:
- The iPadOS developer beta is buggy. Be sure to back up your iPad to keep your current data safe. This can be useful in unfortunate situations.
- It’s best to install iPadOS 15 on a secondary iPad (if available).
- Have your Apple Developer account ($ 99 / year) details ready, including your email and password. You will need it to download the iPadOS 15 Developer Beta Profile.
How to Download iPad OS 15 Developer Beta 3 to iPad
- Use Safari on your iPad to access developer.apple.com.
- Scroll down and tap Download resources.. Log in with your developer account credentials.
- Scroll down and tap Profile installation Next to the iPad OS 15 Beta.
Caution: “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?” Tap To give permission..
- After closing the on-screen popup, open your iPad Setting App and tap Download profile..
- Tap Installation Enter your iPad passcode.
- Follow the steps below, including tapping Installation Twice.
- If you see Reboot Pop up, tap it. If you don’t see this pop-up, manually turn off your iPad and then turn it on again after a minute.
The iPadOS 15 Developer Beta Profile has been successfully installed. Then the steps to download and install the latest developer version of iPad OS are the same as for the regular version.
How to install iPadOS 15 Developer Beta 3 on iPad
- Open Setting Tap on the iPad General..
- Tap Software update..
- Tap Download and install..
- When the update file is downloaded, tap Install now..
- After installing the update, enter your iPad passcode and Apple ID password to complete the quick setup process. pleasant!
This is how to download iPad OS 15 Developer Beta 3 to iPad. In addition, if you can’t download wirelessly (step above), you can also use the Finder on your Mac. Test drive it and let us know in the comments below about this exciting discovery of the iPad OS.
More useful posts: