Click here for the latest public beta version of the iPad OS 15. To install the update, use your Apple ID to install iPad OS 15 Public Beta 2 on your device. When complete, the iPad will have a brand new home screen widget, app library, SharePlay, QuickNotes, Universal Controls, and many other changes Apple introduced this year. I will guide you through the procedure.
iPad model compatible with iPadOS 15 public beta
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11 inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11 inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11 inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7 inches
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
First, back up your iPad
We strongly recommend that you back up and archive your device before downloading iPadOS 15 Public Beta 2. This ensures that you won’t lose any data if you run into problems or want to downgrade to iPad OS 14.
See our guide for how to back up your iPad.
How to download iPadOS 15 Public Beta 2 to iPad
- Open Safari on your iPad and go to beta.apple.com (don’t use any other browser).
- Tap Sign in> Log in using your Apple ID.
- Make sure you are in iPadOS tab.Then scroll down and tap Register your iPad..
- Scroll down and tap Download profile..From the popup, tap To give permission → Tap close..
- launch Setting Tap Download profile..
- Tap Installation Enter your iPad passcode.
- Tap Installation Tap at the prompt Installation again.Finally, a hit Done..
Follow the onscreen instructions to restart your device. If it does not appear, continue the installation.
How to install iPadOS 15 Public Beta 2 on iPad
- After downloading and installing the profile, open it Setting → Tap General..
- Then tap Software update..
- Please wait a little.You will see Download and install.. Tap.
Download time depends on internet speed..
- Once complete, it will take some time to prepare and install the update.
That’s it, everyone!
These were the simple steps to get the latest iPad OS 15 Public Beta 2 on your iPad. try it. If you notice some exciting features, please share them in the comments below.