Almost as planned, Apple has released the long-awaited iOS 15 public beta, giving more users the opportunity to test out the new features of the next-generation iOS update. If you are one of them, this hands-on guide is especially for you. However, there are some things to keep in mind before downloading and installing iOS 15 Public Beta on your iPhone. In that regard, let’s help you get started installing iOS 15 Public Beta on your device.
- 1 Download and install iOS 15 Public Beta (2021)
- 2 It’s time to explore the features of iOS 15 to your liking!
Download and install iOS 15 Public Beta (2021)
Now, how do you get the iOS public beta for those who are wondering? Apple offers a reliable beta software program that allows tech geeks and enthusiasts to try pre-release iOS 15 builds. For those of you who don’t know, iOS 15 has a myriad of cool new features, including focus mode, FaceTime calls to Android, and the ability to watch movies with your friends in FaceTime. To try out these iOS 15 features, follow the steps below.
Note: Please note that most beta versions of the software are buggy and cause many issues, so you need to be prepared to address them. Therefore, it is better to install the beta software on the secondary device or protect the data in advance and proceed.
Back up your iPhone to keep your data safe
To get started, back up your entire data. This is done to keep your valuable data safe in the event of a problem with the iOS 15 installation process. Also, if you decide to downgrade iOS 15 to iOS 14 on your iPhone or iPad, backups are very useful.
1. Apple has made it very easy to back up your iOS device. If you want to back up your data to iCloud, go to the following URL: Settings app-> Avatar-> iCloud-> iCloud backup..
2. Next, “iCloud backupTo switch to “Backup now“button. Then drink a cup of coffee and wait patiently for all your data to be backed up. The time it takes iCloud to back up your device depends entirely on the amount of data on your device and the speed of your internet.
You also have the option to make a local backup of your device on your computer (Mac or Windows). Note that if you’re running macOS Catalina or later on your Mac, you’ll need to use the Finder to back up your iOS device. Also, if your Mac has macOS Mojave or earlier, you’ll need to use iTunes to back up your device. On Windows PC, you can use iTunes to back up your iOS device.
To back up your device, connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable and open iTunes or Finder. Then select the device. When backing up saved passwords, call history, and health data, be sure to encrypt the local backup. next,”Backup now“.
Download iOS15 Public Beta Profile to iPhone
After backing up your data, register your iPhone for iOS 15 public beta and install the beta profile. You can also install iPad OS 15 Public Beta on your iPad by following the steps detailed below. Let’s dive in without any further effort.
1. Open Safari On iPhone or iPad beta.apple.com..
2. Next, “Sign inClick and log in using your Apple ID and password.
Note: If you haven’t participated in the iOS Public Beta Program before, you’ll need to register for an account first. To do this,sign upSelect the option and enter your Apple ID and password to continue.
3. Then go to iOS / iPadOS Sections depending on your device.
4. Then scroll down to “Register your iOS device“” Option under “”Introduction” section.
4. Then scroll down further and read “Download profile“.
5. Next, a pop-up window will appear, which will look like this: “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?” “To give permissionClick “” in the pop-up to continue. After that, you may see a confirmation similar to the following:I downloaded the profile.Check the profile with [the] Settings app to install. “ Tap “close“It’s over.
Install iOS15 Public Beta Profile on iPhone
After downloading the iOS 15 public beta profile, install it on your device.
1. Start Settings app On your iPhone or iPad.
2. Next, “Download profile“Under the name” option.
3. Next, “InstallationIs in the upper right corner. You need to tap “”InstallationPress again to confirm the beta profile installation.
4. Next, you need to restart your iPhone. “RebootClick “” in the pop-up window to continue.
Download and install iOS15 Public Beta on iPhone
Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the beta profile on your device, you can install iOS 15 just like any other software update. Make sure your device has a battery backup of about 50% and is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Open Settings app On your iPhone or iPad.
2. Here, General.
3. Next, “Software update“. Then you’ll see that the iOS 15 Public Beta Update is already waiting for you.Download and install“button.
As you can see in the screenshot above, the download size for iOS 15 Public Beta is about 5.5GB on the iPhone. And if you’re wondering, how long does it take to install iOS 15? Well, iOS 15 usually takes up to 20-45 minutes to download and install. So don’t forget to exercise some patience with it.
It’s time to explore the features of iOS 15 to your liking!
Here’s how to download and install iOS 15 Public Beta now. As mentioned above, the beta version of the software has many bugs and unexpected issues. Therefore, you should only continue after backing up your data. Now that you have the all-new iOS 15 update, explore the software to your heart’s content and share your thoughts on your favorite features in the comments below.
We’ve also delved into iOS 15 since its first release, detailing some notable features such as Apple Digital Legacy, Safari extensions, live text, and the ability to drag and drop files between iOS 15 apps. I have. Start your iOS 15 journey with these most talked-about features.