Apple has finally released iOS 15 Public Beta 4. It brings exciting new features such as a redesigned Safari app, live photo text, offline Siri, a digital legacy program, enhanced 5G connectivity, Notes app tags, and two built-in elements. Authenticator and many others. If you’re excited to try this latest iOS version, we’ll guide you step by step. But first, some essentials.
List of devices that support iOS 15 public beta
- iPhone 12 series
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 11 series
- iPhone Xs
- iPhone Xs Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPod Touch (7th generation)
Back up iPhone
You must make a backup of your device and archive it before updating to iOS 15 Beta. This way, if you run into problems or want to downgrade to iOS 14 later, you can get most of your data back. Check out our step-by-step guide on how to backup iPhone to Mac, PC (or iCloud).
How to Download iOS 15 Public Beta 4 to iPhone
- Launch Safari and go to beta.apple.com
- Tap Sign in> Enter your Apple ID credentials to log in.
Note: If you are a beta tester, please register your iOS device directly.
- Tap Approval (If you do).
- Scroll down the iOS tab and tap Register your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap Download profile..
Tap to approve → Choose Confirm the download.
- Open Configuration Tap I downloaded the profile.
- Tap install It is in the upper right. Then enter the passcode for your device.
- Tap install Twice.
- Finally, tap end..If there is a pop-up Reboot, Hit it.
Then install the update.
How to install iOS 15 Public Beta 4 on iPhone
- Release Configuration Tap Universal..
- Tap Software update..
- Click when the update is displayed Download and install..
- Now enter your device passcode to start downloading iOS 15 Public Beta.
Once downloaded, it will take minutes to prepare for the update and minutes to install.
This is how to install iOS 15 Public Beta 4 on your iPhone. The iOS 15 update is packed with new visual changes and innovative improvements. So check out all the exciting new features in iOS 15 until the update is downloaded.