The iOS default messaging app is quite feature-rich. Supports replying to messages and allows you to tag people. Of course, it is encrypted. However, one thing iMessage users miss is the ability to create votes. Fortunately, the App Store integration within iMessage means that you have almost every app. So if you want to create a vote in iMessage group chat, you can vote in the following ways:
Create votes in iMessage group chat on iPhone and iPad (2022)
iMessage comes with an integrated App Store that you can access and use directly from conversation threads to download apps. In this guide, you’ll use the polling app to create polls in iMessage group chat. There are several apps that can add voting capabilities to the stock messaging app on iOS devices, but we found that “Polls for iMessage” is more user-friendly and reliable. At the end of this article, I also mentioned some of the other apps you can use to create iMessage polls.
You can use the table of contents below to navigate and jump to intriguing sections.
Create a vote in iMessage group chat
- To get started Apple messaging app Go to group chat on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then tap “App Store” icon A small hit with the iMessage app drawer magnifying glass The icon next to your profile picture.
- Then type “Polls for iMessage” in the search bar to download the app like any other app.
- Then return to group chat. afterwards, Swipe from right to left Find the iMessage vote in the app drawer and tap its icon.
- Then tap Introduction.. next, Voting title And hit Next..
- Now add at least two options.Must be tapped end After each option.
- Then tap Settings icon Customize your voting settings in the lower right corner of the screen. For example, you can allow / prohibit everyone from seeing who voted for each option, and allow / prohibit others from adding options to your vote.
- Once you’ve fully customized your iMessage voting, back button (Small arrow) Located in the upper left corner of the screen. lastly, Send a vote That’s it.
Download iMessage votes (free)
Other notable iMessage voting apps you can try
iMessage voting isn’t the only app you can use to create iMessage voting. However, this is our choice because it has many features, is updated in real time, and is free to use. That said, if you want to see other options for creating votes in iPhone Group Chat, here are some other apps you can try.
If you need more flexibility in creating and modifying votes, TinyPoll may be the best option. With this app, you can easily create and adjust iMessage votes as often as you like. It also provides a better way to track votes. Note that the freemium version of the app allows you to create only one vote per day (only three options per vote). If you want to create unlimited votes (up to 5 options per vote), you need to subscribe to the pro version ($ 1.99 / year).
install: (Free, full version available for $ 1.99 / year)
2. Voting – Create a vote with iMessage
Voting is a very simple and easy-to-use iMessage app that gives you the flexibility you need in iMessage group chat to create your votes. If desired, you can customize your vote and send it in a group chat. In particular, the app displays voting results in an easy-to-understand manner, making it easy to find out in which direction the wind is blowing. This iMessage app is free to use, but you’ll need to upgrade to the premium version ($ 0.99 / year) to create unlimited votes.
install: (Free, full version available for $ 0.99 / year)
Use polling with iMessage on iOS and iPad OS
That’s it. Therefore, if you are unable to decide on a topic next time, or if you want everyone to participate in your proposal, be sure to vote. These iMessage apps are simple and work just like native features. But is it useful to have a built-in voting feature in the iOS 16 stock messaging app? What do you think about it? Share your thoughts with us. And if you want to unlock the full potential of iMessage, check out these best iMessage tips, iMessage games, and cool sticker packs to boost your messaging.