Having a business account on Facebook is an important step in increasing your business’s presence on social media. You can use Facebook’s Business Page to attract new customers and attract them to business-related posts. If you don’t know how to get started, find out how to create a Facebook business account in 2022.
Creating a Facebook Business Account (2022)
Whether you’re using a desktop site to create a business account on Facebook or using a mobile app, we’ll walk you through the detailed steps for both methods. It also describes how to create a Facebook Business Manager account to manage multiple pages. If you also need this,
As always, you can use the table of contents below to skip to the section related to your needs.
Create a Facebook business account on your desktop
1. Sign in to your Facebook account on the web Click “Page” From the left sidebar.
2. Well, Click “Create New Page” Create a new Facebook page.
3. Enter page details such as name, category, and description. When you’re done, click Create Page to proceed.
4. You can now choose to add your profile photo and cover photo to your Facebook account. We encourage you to upload these photos to increase the credibility of your business. Click Save to confirm your changes.
5. You have now created a Facebook page for your business. You can then use the Add Button button to add an action button to your page.
6. Now you can select the button and perform one of the following actions: Choose actions that are more relevant to your business and are likely to benefit your visitors.
7. While you’re there, don’t forget to set the username for the page. Setting a username on your Facebook page will give you a vanity URL that you can link to other social platforms to attract new users. Click the Create @username button to create a username for the page Below the page name.
8. Enter a unique username associated with the page,[ユーザー名の作成]Click to confirm.
Create a Facebook business account on mobile (Android, iOS)
1. Open the Facebook app Tap the menu bar To access the “Pages” section, it’s at the top (bottom on iOS). When you get there, tap the Create button to create a new Facebook business page.
2.[開始]Tap to name your Facebook page. Press “Next” to proceed.
3. Now you need to select a page category. In particular, you can add a total of three categories. You also have the option to add an address. This helps guide customers to physical stores. In addition, Facebook encourages you to connect your WhatsApp account to send and receive messages directly on WhatsApp.
4. Next, add your profile photo and cover photo to your page. When you’re done, click “Important Next Steps” to review Facebook’s recommendations for making your page more attractive. These include tips for inviting friends to rate your page, joining groups, connecting to WhatsApp, setting up automatic messaging, and more.
5. Finally, you should consider adding an action button to your page to make it easier for your visitors to interact with your Facebook page.
Bonus: Create a Facebook Business Manager account to manage multiple pages
1. If you have multiple Facebook pages, you can sign up for Facebook Business Manager and manage them all from one place. To get started, go to the Meta Business Manager portal and click Create Account to create an account.
2. Next, you will need to enter your business account name, name, and business email address to sign up for your account.
In addition to managing multiple Facebook pages, you can also gain insights and grant role-based access to your advertising accounts through Meta’s Business Manager tools. Whether you’re an advertiser or a small business owner, the features of the Business Manager Suite are something you should check.
Q: Can I create a Facebook business page without a personal account?
No, you need to create a personal Facebook account before you can sign up to create a Facebook business page.
Q: Is my Facebook business account free?
Yes, you can use your business account on Facebook for free. You can create a Facebook business account from both the web and mobile apps.
Q: Do you know if anyone has seen your Facebook page?
No, Facebook does not send a notification to the page owner when you visit the page.
So that’s how you set up a business page on Facebook. With Facebook business accounts and effective advertising campaigns, you can dramatically increase your engagement and sales. Outside of business, check out our articles on Facebook’s best tricks to learn how to use social media platforms effectively.