Are you used to converting live photos to video? Converting live photos to GIF is just as easy. Once you’re done, you can easily share these animated images across all platforms.
Let’s start with the easiest way and see 3 ways to convert live photos to GIF on iPhone and iPad.
How to convert iPhone live photos to GIF using photos
- Open Photo Tap album It’s at the bottom.Scroll down and tap Live photo..
- Tap the live photo.
- Swipe up.under effect, 4 options are displayed. live, loop, Bounce, bounce, When Long exposure..select loop Also Bounce, bounce..
- of loop, The clip will play, then the dissolve animation will play, and it will resume from the beginning. This will be repeated indefinitely.
- of Bounce, bounce, Clips work like Instagram Boomerang. In other words, play it and then play it in reverse. This process is also repeated indefinitely.
Converted Live Photos to GIF on iPhone. Tap the share icon to easily send via the chat app.
How to convert live photos to GIF using shortcuts
- Open Shortcut Tap gallery..
- Type GIF in the search box at the top. Below are some suggestions.Scroll down and tap Convert photos to GIF..Then tap addition Shortcut..
- Tap My shortcut It’s on the bottom left.
- Then tap Convert photos to GIF Shortcut. You will be asked for permission to access the photo.Tap all right..
- Tap Live photo..On the next screen, tap one, then tap the end.. The shortcut will be executed and the live photo will be converted to GIF.
- Tap share icon.Then tap Save image.. You can also send GIFs directly through iMessage, WhatsApp, or other such apps using one of the available sharing options.
Note: You can also use third party shortcuts to convert live photos to GIF. One of the good options is to convert Live to GIF. However, before doing this, make sure you allow unreliable shortcuts on your iPhone or iPad.
How to convert Live Photos to GIF using a third party app
- Download GIPHY.
- Tap Create + → I accept → all right..Then tap Photo icon Tap all right..
- Tap the live photo. You’ll see the regular live photo circular icon in the lower right corner.
- Add text, stickers, etc. as needed. Then tap the arrow icon.
- On the next screen, tap Share GIF → Save GIF Save to photo locally.
That’s all you need to know to convert live iPhone photos to GIF. Are you enthusiastic about GIPHY? Check out the best GIF maker app for iPhone.Try a few and see which one works best for you
These are some of the easiest ways to convert live photos to GIF. Which method worked for you? For me, the photo app and shortcut method seems to be the fastest. However, if you want to edit the GIF and add elements, GIPHY is the best choice.
You may want to read: