If you’re an up-and-coming Twitch streamer, you may want to know who is following you on the platform. Checking out Twitch’s follower list will help you analyze your growth on Twitch and get to know your fans. If you’re wondering what your Twitch followers are, you’re in the right place. This article details how to see who is following you on Twitch.
See who is following you on Twitch (2022)
Check your Twitch follower list on your desktop (PC, Mac)
1. Open Twitch Click on your profile picture Located in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. When the list of options is displayed, Click “Creator Dashboard” Access settings specific to the creator of the account.
3. From the left sidebar Click “Follower List” View your list of followers on Twitch.
4. You will see everyone following you on Twitch. From this page you can easily add followers as friends, follow back and send messages.
Check your Twitch follower list on mobile (Android, iOS)
Before going into the procedure, it’s worth mentioning it You can’t see the list of Twitch followers on your company’s mobile app available on Android or iOS.. All you can do from the app is to check the number of followers you have. If you want to see the exact list of Twitch followers, you need to access the web version of Twitch from your browser. Now that you’ve added both steps, read how to find someone following you on Twitch from your phone.
1. Open the Twitch app Tap the profile icon Located in the upper left corner of the screen. The app will take you to the account settings page.
2. Next, tap your profile picture, Shows the number of Twitch followers.. As mentioned above, you can’t see the complete list of followers from the mobile app. Nothing happens when I tap the number of followers in the app. Check out the steps below for a workaround for viewing Twitch followers on your Android or iOS phone.
3. Open your favorite web browser to access the web version of Twitch. By default, Twitch will take you to the mobile version of your website. However, you can’t sign in to your Twitch account from the mobile version of the site.Therefore you should Tap the three vertical dot icons in your browser and select “Desktop Site” Access the desktop version of Twitch from your mobile phone.
4. Your mobile browser will display the web version of Twitch. When you’re here, press the “Login” button in the upper right corner to sign in to your account.
5. After logging in, the procedure for displaying followers is the same as for the web version.To remember, tap the profile icon Select “Creator Dashboard”..
6. From the left sidebar[フォロワーリスト]You can see your Twitch follower list directly from your mobile phone by pressing.
Q: How do I see who is following you on mobile Twitch?
You can’t view the Twitch follower list from the mobile app. You need to use your browser to view your followers from the web.
Q: Can I ban Twitch by purchasing followers?
Yes, purchasing Twitch followers violates the company’s Terms of Service and may ban your account.
Q: How many followers do I need to be a Twitch affiliate?
To participate in Twitch’s affiliate program, you need 50 followers, 8 hours of streaming, and 7 days of streaming. We also need an average of at least 3 viewers per stream.
Check out your Twitch followers easily
So that’s how you check your follower list on Twitch. If you’re a new creator confused about how to check your Twitch followers, we hope this guide helps. In the meantime, don’t forget to check out the articles on how to host an online movie party on Twitch and how to stream from PS5 to Twitch.