Microsoft has completely reviewed the UI and introduced a number of new features in Windows 11. This includes a new centered taskbar, a new Microsoft Store that supports Android apps, and more. The Redmond Giants have also introduced a battery graph to allow users to see their Windows 11 battery usage. Within your battery usage, you have the option to see how long your screen is on, how long your screen is off, and how long you sleep, just as you are using it. On your smartphone. Now, if you upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, here’s how to check the screen on time in Windows 11.
Check the screen on time for Windows 11 (2021)
Checking the screen on time in Windows 11 is pretty easy. Unlike going back to the Windows 10 Start menu and customizing the taskbar, you don’t have to spend a lot of effort getting the screen to appear on time on Microsoft’s latest operating systems. Here’s a simple procedure to check your Windows 11 laptop screen on time.
Procedure to check the screen on time in Windows 11
1. Open the Settings app on Windows 11 and click “Power and batteryThe “” section under the “System” tab.
2.[バッテリー設定]so, Expand the Battery Usage section Click on it. There is a battery usage option under the “Battery Saver” control.
3. Here you will see a graph showing your PC’s battery usage over the last 24 hours. Hover over individual bars to see the exact battery percentage for a particular time. Just below the graph, you can see the screen on time, screen off time, and total sleep time...
4. From this page, you can also view the average screen on, screen off, and sleep time for the last 7 days. Switch to the “Last 7 days” option Access the average usage from the drop-down menu to the right of the Battery Level heading.
Check battery usage for each app on Windows 11
1. Apart from the on-time screen, you can also check the battery usage for each app on this page. In this way, you can easily identify apps that are draining battery. In Windows 11, you can also sort by apps in use, apps running in the background, and by name.
2. You can also check the battery usage of a particular app here. Simply enter the name of the app you want to know how to use in the search box. Next, the battery usage when the app was in use and in the background is displayed over time.
This new battery usage feature, along with a time detail screen, could be useful for users of Windows 11 laptops and ARM notebooks. If your battery is running low, you can go to the Battery Usage settings to see which apps are draining your battery and take the appropriate action.
Find out more about Windows 11 battery usage
Here’s how to check the screen on time in Windows 11. If you haven’t tried Windows 11 yet, we encourage you to join the Windows Insider program and give it a try. If you don’t like the experience, you can always choose to roll back from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Or, if your PC is waiting for Windows 11 updates, double-check the best features of Windows 11. What do you expect