When a relationship with someone reaches a point where they never come back, perhaps the best way to move on is to block their numbers to avoid communication. In addition, blocking is also an effective way to keep spam calls at a considerable distance. In this regard, iOS provides the desired flexibility to display blocked numbers on the iPhone and allow them to be managed as needed. So if you’re blocking a lot of people and want to see which numbers are blocked on your phone, here’s how to find out which numbers are blocked on your iPhone.
4 Easy Ways to Check Blocked Numbers on iPhone (2022)
There are four easy ways to view blocked contacts on iOS. I explained each method and also explained the process of unblocking contacts on iPhone. You can use the table of contents below to navigate this article.
See blocked contacts on iPhone using Phone app
As you can imagine, the Phone app provides an easy way to see blocked contacts and unblock any number based on your needs.
1. Start Settings app On your iPhone. Then scroll down and Phone app..
2. Then scroll down and tap Blocked contacts..
3. Next, you will see a list of all the contacts you have blocked on your iOS device.Tap to edit a blocked contact edit Located in the upper right corner of the screen. To unblock contacts Red “-” button And hit Unblock..Please be sure to hit the end To confirm.
Find all blocked contacts on iPhone with message
Managing blocked contacts on iOS via the Apple Messages app is just as easy.
1. Go to Settings app On your iPhone. Then scroll down and message App.
2. Next, SMS / MMS Tap the section and tap Blocked contacts..
3. Then you will see a long list of blocked contacts. To remove a contact from the block list Edit button Upper right -> Red “-” button To the left of the contact in question Unblock.. Finally, the end Save your changes in the upper right corner.
Check FaceTime for all contacts blocked on iPhone
You can also go to FaceTime settings to see a list of contacts that are blocked on iOS.
1. Start Settings app On your iPhone.Then scroll down FaceTime app Select it.
2. Next, call Sections and taps Blocked contacts..
3. A long list of blocked contacts on your iPhone will be displayed on this screen. If you want to remove a contact from the block list Edit options Located in the upper right corner of the screen -> Red “-” button Tap on the left side of the contact Unblock..Finally, be sure to hit the end Confirm your changes.
Find all blocked contacts on iPhone for email
You can also view and manage blocked contacts in iOS in your email settings.
1. Open Settings app On your iPhone.Then scroll down Email app Tap.
2. Then go to Threading part Tap I was blocked..
3. You will see a list of blocked contacts.Tap to manage the list [編集]button It is in the upper right.Then tap Red “-” button Left side of contacts you want to remove from the list and hit Unblock..Don’t forget to hit the end Otherwise, your changes will not be saved.
Here’s how to view and manage the list of blocked contacts on your iOS device. All four methods are easy to use, so you can choose the one that suits your needs.On the other hand, if you’re worried that someone else is blocking you you You can check that on their iPhone as well. As always, please share your feedback and post relevant questions in the comments section below.