Amazon Prime Video finally rolls out the features Netflix has had for years. It’s the ability to set a profile picture based on the character of the original show. This article has listed all available series and movies to choose from, along with detailed steps to change your Amazon Prime Video profile picture.
- 1 Amazon Prime Video Profile Photo Change (2021)
- 2 Set your favorite character as your profile picture in Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video Profile Photo Change (2021)
Amazon is rolling out its profile picture feature worldwide with Prime Video. Therefore, if you live in an area that supports Prime Video, check out the service now and stay away from the common profile picture you’ve been using.
Available Amazon Original Movies and Series
You can now set your Prime Video profile picture from the following popular Amazon Originals characters:
- Borat Subsequent Movie Film
- the boys
- Star Prince New York
- Good Omens
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Sylvie’s love love
- Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan
- That night in Miami …
- Make a cut
- No repentance
- Tomorrow War
- Troop Zero
- Carnival Row
Change your profile picture from the Amazon Prime Video website
1. Open the Prime Video website and click on the profile icon in the upper right corner Select Manage Profiles..
2. All profiles added so far are displayed. If you haven’t set up a profile, check out our handy guide to add multiple profiles to Prime Video. [プロファイルの編集]Click Change your Prime Video profile picture.
3. When you see the pencil icon overlay, click it to see all the supported profile images you can set up for your Prime Video account.
4. Select your favorite character from the list of profile pictures. For example, I chose the Fleabag character here.
5. After that[プロファイルの編集]You will be automatically returned to the page. [変更を保存]Click Set your profile picture. You should now see your profile picture in Prime Video.
Change your profile picture from the Amazon Prime Video mobile app (iOS and Android)
Instead, if you want to watch TV shows and movies on Prime Video from mobile, we’ll show you how to change your Prime Video profile picture on your Android, iOS, or Fire tablet.
1. From the bottom navigation bar[マイスタッフ]Switch to the tab and tap the profile in the upper left corner. From the drop-down menu Press “Manage Profile” Change your Prime Video account profile picture.
2. Then press the pencil icon next to your profile and[変更]Tap to see all available profile pictures.
3. Choose a character from your favorite movie or series[保存]Tap to start using it as your Prime Video profile picture.
Set your favorite character as your profile picture in Prime Video
Here’s how to change your profile picture on Amazon Prime Video. The company took the time to implement this feature, but it’s nice to see it in action in the end. If you use Prime Video frequently to watch shows and movies, don’t forget to check out Amazon Prime Video Watch Party and watch movies with your friends while relaxing at home.