What you need to know:
- You can easily cancel your YouTube TV membership at any time by visiting the official website.
- Even after canceling your subscription, you can still use YouTube TV benefits until the end of the payment period.
- If you cancel your subscription during the free trial period, you will not be able to access YTTV Premium immediately.
YouTube TV has many features and is one of the best livestreaming platforms. However, if you lose interest in the service due to a price increase, or if you can’t find your favorite live show, here’s how to cancel your YTTV subscription on your iPhone, Mac, Android, and Windows.
How do I cancel YouTube TV in my browser?
- Access tv.youtube.com from your iPhone, Android, Mac, or Windows device.
- Sign in When Open Your profile.
- Move to Setting..
- Move to membership → management..
- select Suspend or cancel your membership → Cancel membership..
- Now select or mention you reason..
- strike Yes cancel To confirm.
Congratulations, your subscription has been cancelled! However, how long can I use the premium benefits because my YT TV subscription is gone? If you have this question, read it to find the answer.
If you don’t have a free trial, you can enjoy YouTube TV until the end of your payment period. However, if you have a free trial, you will not be able to take advantage of all premium benefits immediately. other than that:
- Programs recorded in the library will expire 21 days later or the payment end period, whichever comes first.
- If you re-register in the future, YouTube TV will save your library settings.
- Google may store some of your information for billing and fraud prevention purposes.
If you don’t want to cancel your subscription altogether, you also have the option to suspend your subscription.
How to suspend YouTube TV membership
Note: YouTube membership can be suspended at any time, but you will be charged for the current billing period.
- Access tv.youtube.com in any browser from your device.
- Sign in When Open Your profile.
- Move to Setting → membership → management..
- click Suspend or cancel your membership..
- Select the period for canceling YTTV billing.
- Then click pause..
What you need to know when you suspend your YouTube TV membership
- Youtube TV accounts can be suspended at any time for 4 weeks to 6 months.
- We mentioned the suspension period, but you can resume it at any time before that, and that date will be the new billing date.
- You will not be able to access or record new content, but you will be able to watch pre-recorded shows until the end of the paused date.
- At the end of the suspension period, YouTube will automatically start billing and that date will be the new billing date.
FAQ about canceling your YouTube TV subscription
Must open to cancel subscription from Apple Setting → Media and purchase → subscription → Tap subscription want to cancel → Tap Cancel..
Yes!Go to YouTube TV App → Setting → Claim → Select a new bill date..
No, you can easily cancel your YouTube TV subscription at any time by visiting the official YouTube TV website.
We hope the above steps will help you cancel your YouTube TV subscription. As competition between live TV and streaming platforms intensifies, it is difficult to choose the right platform. Which is your favorite streaming service? Please share in the comments below.
Are you planning to leave other services as well? These may be useful: