We all have a lot of subscriptions that we have signed up for. Whether it’s a streaming service like Netflix, a gaming service like Apple Arcade, or something else. However, if you subscribe to a service and later decide to stop using it, it is important to cancel your subscription as well. Otherwise, you will continue to be charged. Here’s how to cancel a subscription on your iPhone so that you can easily stop it when you no longer need it.
Learn how to easily cancel your iPhone subscription (2022)
Managing App Store subscriptions is actually a fairly straightforward process. Especially iPhone, Mac, etc. However, if you’re using a Windows PC, you can use iTunes to access your Apple ID subscription options, so you can easily see active and expired subscriptions, or cancel your app’s subscription. You can do it. In the same way.
Cancel your iPhone subscription from the App Store
The easiest way to cancel your subscription on your iPhone and iPad is actually through the App Store. To cancel your app subscription using the App Store on your iOS device:
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone / iPad. Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- here,[サブスクリプション]Tap. Then you’ll see a list of subscriptions that are active with your Apple ID. Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- next,[サブスクリプションのキャンセル]Tap. You will be asked to confirm the cancellation.Of pop-up[キャンセル]Just tap.
Your subscription will be canceled and you can remove the apps you no longer use.
Cancel your iPhone subscription from the Settings app
If for some reason you don’t want to use the App Store to manage your subscriptions, you can also manage them from the Settings app. To cancel your iPhone subscription from the Settings app:
- [設定]Open and tap your name at the top. here,[サブスクリプション]Tap.
- Then you’ll see a list of subscriptions that are active with your Apple ID. Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- next,[サブスクリプションのキャンセル]Tap to confirm the cancellation.
- If you want to cancel Apple One but want to retain some subscriptions, tap Select Individual Services.. Then select the subscriptions you want to keep.
- If you cancel your paid subscription, you can use it until your next billing date.
- However, if you cancel your subscription during the free trial period, you may not be able to access your subscription immediately.
Easily manage, renew, or cancel your subscription on your iPhone
That way, you can easily manage your subscriptions on your iPhone. Normally, you just use the App Store to cancel your iPhone subscription, but if you prefer, you can use the Settings app as described above. It’s important to remember that if you cancel your subscription before the billing date, you can usually continue to use your subscription until the end of the current billing cycle. So which apps are you subscribed to and which apps are you planning to cancel? Please let us know in the comments.