Are you getting the most out of your Amazon Prime Video subscription? Prime Video hosts a huge amount of content on the platform. There are some great Amazon original movies and TV shows. You can also find new content at any time by logging in to Prime Video from another country. However, if you’re trying to reduce uptime and save a few dollars while you’re up and running, here’s an easy way to cancel your Prime Video subscription.
- 1 How to Cancel Prime Video (2022)
- 1.1 What happens if I cancel my Prime Video subscription?
- 1.2 How to cancel your Amazon Prime Video subscription on the web
- 1.3 How to cancel your Prime Video subscription using the smartphone app
- 1.4 FAQ
- 2 Quickly cancel your Amazon Prime Video subscription
How to Cancel Prime Video (2022)
Amazon distributes Prime Video subscriptions as a separate service in some countries and as a bundled package in others. Packages typically consist of Prime Video, Prime Delivery, Amazon Music, and more. Therefore, if you decide to say goodbye to all of these services, here’s how to cancel your Prime Video subscription.
What happens if I cancel my Prime Video subscription?
Before accessing Amazon Services from Prime, let’s take a look at some points to keep in mind when changing your Amazon Prime Video membership.
- If you are using the Prime Services bundle package, canceling one subscription will affect the other subscriptions as well. Therefore, you will not be able to use the Prime service until you resume your plan.
- Prime subscription benefits do not expire until the last day of your current subscription plan.
- You cannot cancel a subscription managed by a third-party service such as a SIM card company or a plan obtained on your device. If you wish to cancel such a plan, please contact third party customer service.
- You will not be able to terminate your membership if recurring payments are not enabled. Services purchased in one lump sum will automatically end when the current plan expires. Therefore, there is no need to cancel anyway.
- In some countries, such as Canada, the option to cancel your Prime Video membership has been removed as described below. In such cases, please contact Amazon Customer Care Services.
How to cancel your Amazon Prime Video subscription on the web
All primary account settings associated with your Amazon account require you to log in using your browser. Prime Video uses the same process. When I try to open the settings in the Prime Video desktop application or website, I’m finally redirected to Amazon’s main site. So start directly from there.
- Open the Amazon website In the browser.Then hover over Accounts and lists Click the option in the upper right corner to Sign in button.
- Enter your login information and Sign in to your Amazon account..
- now, Hover over your account and list again[メンバーシップとサブスクリプション]Choose..
- Click Prime Membership Settings Button from the list of subscribed services for your account.
- Then click Manage membership The section at the top of the screen.
- Lastly, End membership..
Amazon asks you to confirm your choice to cancel your Prime Video membership. After confirmation, your subscription will be terminated and will not be renewed after your current plan has expired. You can continue to use the Prime Video platform until the last day of your billing cycle.
How to cancel your Prime Video subscription using the smartphone app
Fortunately, the Amazon app for Android and iPhone smartphones makes it easy to change Prime Video settings. The procedure may vary slightly depending on your country and the device you are using. So here’s how to cancel your Prime Video subscription plan using your smartphone:
- Open the Amazon app For your mobile phone.
- now, Open your account settings Tap the profile icon.
- here, Select membership and subscription..
- now, Tap Prime Membership Setting Button from the available list of subscriptions.
- Tap Manage Membership Open the dropdown and[メンバーシップ]Option to tap.
- Lastly, [メンバーシップの終了]Click the button..
If you are asked, please confirm your selection. Amazon will terminate your Prime Video subscription. You can see the last day of your current plan in the drop-down menu to see how many days you can use the service.
Can I cancel my Prime Video membership at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Prime Video subscription at any time. In addition, if you use your credit card to pay for your subscription and cancel within 3 days, Amazon will refund all amounts. Otherwise, you can use your Prime Video subscription until the last day of your billing cycle. Unfortunately, you cannot cancel your plan directly if it is managed by a third-party service such as a cellular data provider.
How do I cancel my free Amazon Prime trial?
You can quickly unsubscribe from Amazon Prime for free from your account settings on the Amazon website. For quick navigation, please read the detailed steps in the article. Amazon has recently suspended its free prime membership service since the price increase at the end of 2021.
Why doesn’t my Prime Video account show the end of membership option?
In certain situations, the end of membership option is not available. If you use a single payment method and disable auto-renewal, you will not see the end membership button. Similarly, you may see the cancellation of the automatic renewal instead of the end of your membership. By prohibiting automatic renewal, you will stop paying and your Prime Video subscription will be automatically canceled by the end of your billing cycle.
Quickly cancel your Amazon Prime Video subscription
Amazon has made it very easy to cancel your Prime Video subscription using your Amazon account. Unfortunately, for security reasons, you can’t open these settings from your device without a web browser. In this article, we’ve seen how to terminate your Prime Video membership and explained some important points about doing so. If you’re using Digital Detox, you can also read the guide to canceling your Netflix subscription. I hope you found this article useful. Please comment if you have any questions. We will be happy to help you.