India began registering the COVID-19 vaccine earlier this year. To date, more than Rs 1.326 billion have been fully vaccinated, and nearly Rs 4.6 billion Indians have been vaccinated for the first time, according to government statistics.Now, to simplify the vaccination slot reservation process, Indians Government has made it possible to book COVID-19 vaccination slots on WhatsApp.. In this article, you will learn how to book a COVID-19 vaccination slot using WhatsApp in India.
Book a COVID-19 vaccination slot on WhatsApp in India (2021)
1. To get started, you need to add the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot as a contact. NS The contact number is +919013151515.. Alternatively, you can use this direct link to access the WhatsApp chatbot. When the link opens, Tap “Continue chat”, And you will be redirected to WhatsApp.
Note: You cannot register for the COVID-19 vaccine from WhatsApp before proceeding. Instead, you need to visit the Cowin website to register and add members. This process involves adding basic details and a government-issued photo ID. Check out our detailed guide to register for the COVID-19 vaccine in India.
2. Next, Send “book slot” as a message Enter the 6-digit OTP you received as an SMS. In particular, you will need to enter the number used to register the coronavirus vaccine. If the WhatsApp number is not the same as the one you used to register your COVID, you will be prompted to enter your registration number.
3. You will see a list of all the members you have added to your Cowin account. To reserve a vaccination slot for a particular member, enter the number mapped to the member in the WhatsApp message. In my case it is “1”. After choosing a beneficiary Tap “Search by pin code” Click the button in the following message to search for a vaccination center by PIN code.
4. You can now choose to view free vaccines, paid vaccines, or both.you can Tap “Optional” to see both free and paid.. If you are trying to book your first vaccination slot, you will also be given the option to select your vaccination type.
5. Next, you need to enter the pin code for your area. Chatbots will display available centers near you, along with the date and number of doses. To book a vaccination slot, enter the number next to the date.. For example, if you want to reserve a slot on August 25th, as shown in the image below, send the message “2” to the chatbot.
6. After that, you will receive a confirmation message of the Indian coronavirus vaccination quota. After confirmation, please go to the vaccination center at the scheduled date and time to get vaccinated.
Book WhatsApp vaccination slots using the MyGov Corona help desk
Here’s how to use the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot to book WhatsApp vaccination slots. After vaccination, you can check the guide and download the COVID-19 vaccination certificate from WhatsApp. You can also see a list of COVID-19 resources in India and an article on finding slots to set alerts at your nearest COVID-19 vaccination center.