Want to beautify your video? As you may know, iOS Photos has a great feature that allows you to add filters to iPhone videos. This process is as smooth and easy as adding a filter to your photo. Filters help enhance your video and give it a more sophisticated look.
This is a step-by-step guide that shows you how to add filters to iPhone videos.
How to apply filters to iPhone or iPad videos
- Open Photo On your iPhone
- of album, Scroll down Media type Sections and taps video..
- Select the video to which you want to add a filter.
- Tap edit Located in the upper right corner.
- choose filter An icon like the Venn diagram in the menu below.
iOS has nine filter options:
- Vivid worm
- VIVID COOL
- Dramatic warmth
- Dramatic cool
- Silver tone
- Choose the option that seems most suitable for your video.
Note: A horizontal dial appears below the selected filter. Use the dial to adjust the tone of the filter.
- Tap the end If you choose to save the selected filter, it will appear in the lower right corner. Wait a few seconds after applying the filter, have iOS prepare the filter, and finish the entire process.
To remove filters from iOS videos
Just tap to undo the filters applied to your video Edit → Undo → Undo To the original Deletes all applied edits.
There is more than one way to style your video. For example, you can add sounds and music for a better presentation. Let me show you how.
Add sound to iPhone videos
Like filters, iOS makes it easy to add different sounds and music to your videos. Enhances the video from top to bottom. See the complete guide to add sound to your videos.
There are also third-party video editing apps that you can use to take your editing skills to the next level.
What is the best video filter app for iOS?
Suppose you’re not completely happy with the filter options you get by default on iOS. In that case, you can always download a third-party video editing app from the App Store. The best apps for adding filters to your videos include iMovie, LumaFusion, and Splice.
And that’s all, everyone!
Add filters to your videos to make them look more professional or a little more decorative for your Instagram page. Personally, I like the iOS filters built into the editing tools. I love that option and it meets all my filter needs.
Let us know what you think about this feature in the comments. If you have any questions about Apple products, please feel free to contact us.
You may also like to read these: