Location spoofing is a useful tool for gamers and developers alike. However, not many people use this feature because of concerns about jailbreaks and other privacy issues. However, if you are using Foneazy MockGo, you can spoof your iPhone GPS with just one click without compromising your privacy.
Foneazy MockGo is a handy macOS and Windows software that can trick your iPhone’s GPS into making you think you’re somewhere else. Before continuing the review, let’s first look at who and why someone needs to forge their location.
Why do you need MockGo GPS spoofing?
The main reason to forge an iPhone location is to hide the actual location and show another location in that location. The app is so thorough that it can even fool Apple’s Find My. Thanks to that,
- Gamer You can play location-based games such as Pokemon GO and Harry Potter: Wizards Unite while relaxing at home or on the couch.
- Developer You can run region-specific tests on your app to break location barriers and make sure your software works fine.
- Date lovers You can log in to find new matches from your desired state or city around the world.
- Binger Avoid geographic restrictions and gain cross-border access to movies, music and videos. More robust websites such as Netflix and Disney + may require a VPN.
- Social butterfly You can fool your friends and family by pretending to be adventurous while sitting in your home.
If this is what you are looking for, read on to find your way around this app.
How to use MockGo iPhone GPS Spoofer
- Download and Launch FoneazyMockGo On a Mac or PC.
- Connect iPhone / iPad Via USB cable.
You can quickly find out the current location of your device.
- In Search bar,Enter the Location / address Click go..
- When the pin is in the desired location, click Move here Change your location.
- Click when the warning message appears Teport continue.
This is a click-and-click way to teleport your device to the desired location. But the apps and games you want to deceive are pretty smart. If they detect fraudulent play, they can reject your account.
Therefore, it is important that location spoofing is as realistic as possible, and thankfully MockGo thinks so.
How does MockGo forge natural movements?
The software simulates customizable speed and movement along a planned route without delay. Then use the following tricks to make it as realistic as possible.
- 2 spot mode – Select one-stop mode and drop the pin wherever you like. The software instantly moves GPS markers from one point to another.
- Multi-spot mode – If you want your phone to move between multiple destinations, select the multistop icon to create a custom route.
- Customize cycle time – You can also loop the selected route. Just enter the number in the root window.
- Customize speed – Want to walk, ride a bike, or pretend to drive? Slide the speed bar to increase or decrease the speed accordingly.
- Real mode – When moving between points, the speed changes randomly every 5 seconds. It ranges from -30% to + 30% of the selected speed to emulate a real environment.
- Pause at any time – Want to stop at random points to collect Pokemon or something? Stop and continue accordingly.
MockGo feature that simplifies GPS spoofing
MockGo uses a set of tools to make your GPS markers move as realistically as possible. But what if you’re playing a game and want to navigate manually or import a pre-planned route?
Surprisingly, MockGo can do much more than that.
- Joystick – Accurately control the direction and reach the exact location quickly. Controls can be operated via the mouse, trackpad, and keyboard (W, A, S, D).
And it’s not just about moving forward. You can also move it up, down, left and right.
- Favorite places and check history – Add locations as favorites or reselect them from the history to quickly access previously used routes or locations.
- Import GPX file – That is correct! You can export routes from any map app and import them into MockGo to simulate the same route with just one click.
- Free trial version – In the free version, you can stimulate the teleport mode and joystick function 3 times, and the one-stop mode and multi-stop mode once.
- High compatibility
- Installation platform – MacOS 10.11 or later. Windows XP or later
- device – IPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 9 or later
Foneazy MockGo Location Spoofing: Spoofing or not spoofing?
Value of money
If you want to play location-based games or overcome geographical restrictions at work or leisure, FoneazyMockGo is the app for you. The interface isn’t too complicated and all the little features are neatly labeled in the main window for quick and smooth access.
In addition, developers provide detailed tutorials on most steps for users to become familiar with the software. Overall, MockGo seamlessly fulfills its promises and makes it very easy for users to forge their location.
- Simple and neat UI
- Plug and fake GPS with one click
- Compatible with various apps including “Find”
- Supports up to 5 devices
- 30-day money back guarantee
- You need to restart your iPhone / iPad in its original location
- Individual trips cannot be deleted.Clear all or keep all
price: All plans serve 5 devices (iPhone or iPad) and 1 PC / Mac
- Monthly Subscription – $ 9.95
- 3-month plan – $ 19.95
- Annual subscription – $ 39.95
- Lifetime Plan – $ 59.95
Discount code: IGeeksBlog readers can use coupon code to get 30% discount FPU5YU