Games on iOS (or macOS) devices are lagging behind in the number of titles available, so not everyone can enjoy them. Nevertheless, you can ask the emulator to help you relive your memories through retro games. One of them is the Nintendo Dolphinios Emulator.
WHAT IS DOLPHINIOS EMULATOR?
Nintendo Dolphinios Emulator is useful for playing GameCube/Wii games on various platforms such as Windows, Linux, macOS, and Android. It wasn’t available on iOS/iPad OS until the developer brought it to a jailbroken device. Obviously, you need to jailbreak before your iPhone / iPad will work.
Recently, the developers have integrated motion control emulation and improved some other features, as shown below.
App Name DolphiniOS IPA
OS Version iOS 10 or Above
App Version 3.1.1
File Size 75 MB
Download Source Download DolphiniOS IPA For iOS
FEATURES OF DOLPHINIOS EMULATOR
- Improves performance on all devices.
- MoltenVK has been upgraded to the latest version.
- The fast hash structure has been re-enabled on A10 and later CPUs.
- The Dolphin kernel has been recompiled as a release to improve code optimization.
- You can use your device’s motion sensor to mimic the motion sensor on your Wii Remote.
- “On (with pointer emulation)”: The device sensor is used to mimic the Wii Remote sensor. It is also used to simulate IR cursors.
- Enabled (without pointer emulation): Motion control emulation is enabled, but IR cursor emulation with motion is not enabled. This is the default state.
- Completely disabled Off Motion control emulation.
- Improved touch screen pointer emulation.
- You can now change the type of controller emulated in the Wii game (Wii Remote, Side-by-Side Wii Remote, GameCube Controller).
- Move the game screen to portrait mode on your iPhone so that it does not overlap with the touch screen controller.
- Experimental support for chimeras.
REQUIRED CONFIGURATION FOR INSTALLING DOLPHINIOS
- OS: Windows (7 SP1 and above are officially supported, but Vista SP2 also works); Linux; OS X (10.9 Mavericks or later); and Unix-like systems other than Linux are not officially supported, but they may work.
- Processor: A processor that supports SSE2; and The latest processors (3 GHz and dual-core, 2008 and earlier) are highly recommended.
- Graphic: Moderately up-to-date graphics card (Direct3D 10.0 / OpenGL 3.0); and a graphics card that supports Direct3D 11 / OpenGL 4.4 is recommended.
- OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later.
- Processor: ARM processor that supports 64-bit applications. (Intel x86 processors also work in theory, but there are no known x86 devices that support 64-bit applications.)
- Graphic: A graphics processor that supports OpenGL ES 3.0 or later. Performance depends greatly on the quality of the pilot. For best performance, we recommend a graphics processor that supports standard desktop OpenGL features.
- OS: iOS 8.1 or later.
- Processor: Apple A7 processor or later.
- RAM: At least 1GB of RAM.
Nintendo Dolphinios Emulator can only be installed on devices that meet the above requirements. Attempts to install on an unsupported device will fail with an error message.
How to Install DolphiniOS with Cydia Impactor
- Download the DolphiniOS IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.