The Crew is an all-in-one Kodi add-on that provides you which allows you to watch your favorite rite content such as movies and TV series, Sports, Radio, Kids, IPTV and more on-demand whenever you like.
This tutorial is to show you how you can install The Crew add-on on Kodi to enjoy the ultimate services it provides.
If you are using the Kodi software, you will absolutely love the crew addon because from smooth navigation to diverse content options, and higher quality playback record, the add-on has it all.
Let’s see how you can install this addon to enhance your movie chill time experience.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is an open-source free media player application that allows you to access a large library of content like – videos, music, movies, etc. You can run it smoothly on any sort of device – TV, mobile, Laptop, Tablet and others.
And don’t worry about The Crew Addon because it can run on all Kodi compatible devices whichever you choose.
Note – It is highly recommended that you should use a good quality VPN before streaming on Kodi. Your IP is visible to the agencies when you stream anything on Kodi and since it is copyrighted content, you might find yourself in trouble. So, make sure you have a VPN before you begin the Kodi journey.
How To Install The Crew Add-on on Kodi?
Here is the step-by-step guide to show you how you can install the crew addon on Kodi. Pay attention to the points and closely follow them to get the job done easily –
- First of all, you run the Kodi app.
- On the home screen, click the “settings” option which is denoted by the gear image on the top-left corner.
- Now, on the next screen, click the first option – “File Manager”.
- On the left side, click on “Add Source”.
- Locate where it says “<None>” and click on it.
- You’ll be asked to type in the path for the media location, paste this link in the URL bar and ok and enter this path: https://team-crew.github.io/
- You’ll be asked to give this file a name, you can call it whatever you like. For ease, name it Crew.
- Once you are done with that, click on OK.
- Now, return to the home screen open the Settings.
- Locate and click on “Add-ons” in the setting main menu.
- Click on the “Install from zip file” option to continue.
- A box having a number of files will appear. Click on “crew”.
- On the next screen, click on the “repository.thecrew-0.0.2.zip”.
- Wait until the Repository is downloaded. A pop-up will show at the top-right corner saying “The Crew Repo Installed”. Now, click on the option above Install from the zip file, i.e. “Install from Repository”.
- You’ll see the “The Crew Repo” addon there. Click on it.
- Select the “Video Add-ons”.
- Now, on the next screen, click on “The Crew”.
- On the next screen, click on “Install” from the bottom options.
- Now, you’ll see a box stating different additional add-ons that will be installed along with The Crew. Click on OK. That’s it! The Crew Add-on will be successfully added on Kodi.
The Crew Add-on has been really wonderful to use along with Kodi. It took no time at all in emerging as one of the best add-ons for Kodi. You can enjoy the high-playback quality, large catalog on content and more utmost easy navigation is what backs up The Crew’s useful services. If you haven’t used this add-on on Kodi, do it now!